Miss Selfridge Reviews

• Layout of shop

Miss Selfridge - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“I'm usually a big fan of miss selfridge however my...”

Written on: 12/05/2011

I'm usually a big fan of miss selfridge however my recent online shopping experience has been a disaster. I paid extra for nominated day delivery, because they use hdnl delivery company (who are terrible check out the reviews!) I've taken 2 days off work waiting around for my parcel to arrive. it still hasn't arrived. I've contacted miss selfridge 4 times each time without a reply. I've waited for 20 minutes on hold on their premium rate customer service line to be told nothing helpful and they… Read Full Review