Judge Vista Stainless Steel Cookware Reviews

Judge Vista Stainless Steel Cookware - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Judge Vista Stainless Steel Cookware

Judge Vista Stainless Steel Cookware

“These Judge pans are dangerous”

Written on: 05/11/2014 by RichardTN (1 review written)

Purchased a set of these pans approx 10 yrs ago. Last Christmas the handle of one of the pans, filled with boiling water and greens, parted company from the pan, luckily my partner managed to get it over our recently installed sink before it finally gave way and so escaped any physical harm, however the sudden fall cracked the sink rendering it useless over Christmas and New Year. We have been trying for nearly a year to obtain compensation for the consequential damage, which has been refused… Read Full Review

“Poor on induction”

Written on: 07/04/2014 by Kidsgrove (1 review written)

We were using a cheap set of Prestige pans bought in haste when we needed to buy a new set for use on our new induction hob 5 years ago. They have been great, but bought some Judge Vista pans in the sale at New Year. WHAT A WASTE OF MONEY. They take alot longer to heat up even just water than our old cheap pans. They discoloured straight away and annoyingly the handles drip when you bring them out of the dishwasher. I contacted Judge and explained that in experiments with my old cheap set that… Read Full Review

“Difficult to clean and remove marks.”

Written on: 25/03/2014 by TedHamilton (1 review written)

Recently purchased a complete set of pots and pans, in stainless steel. Design is good but the quality of finish is rubbish. I would not recommend this product… Read Full Review

“Lids”

Written on: 29/09/2013

I have just had a lid that has shattered and cannot find who to contact… Read Full Review

“vista pan”

Written on: 05/05/2013 by aquarelle (1 review written)

I have had my vista pans 11 months and one of the lids has cracked around the black central handle. I understood that there is a 25 year guarantee but I cannot find any way of contacting the Judge company to persue this. I would appreciate some advice jdhenry@talktalk.net… Read Full Review

“Judge Vista poor quality”

Written on: 08/04/2013 by massey780 (1 review written)

Saucepan handles loose, continually retightrnrd, finally parted from pan. would not recommend. Does any supplier stock replacement handles… Read Full Review

Terrismag's Response to massey780's Review

Written on: 17/06/2013

yes I do have the Judge cookware direct number, good luck in getting a replacement x

“Rubbish Pans”

Written on: 25/01/2013 by Hardwired (1 review written)

Bought these pans because they were compatible with an induction hob but the first time they were used they scratched our new hob. Closer inspection revealed sharp imperfections on the bases of the pans which caused the scratches, Judge customer services fobbed us off whilst conveniently removing the imperfections from the returned pans. Will never buy any Judge product again as they are a sub standard brand tarted up to look professional, buy at your own risk… Read Full Review

Terrismag's Response to Hardwired's Review

Written on: 17/06/2013

sorry to hear this . I have a gas stove therefore haven't experienced this problem

“Base blisters on induction hob”

Written on: 19/12/2012 by jrogerso (1 review written)

Amongst our stainless pots and pans for use on an induction hob we have a large frying pan made by Judge. It has blistered on the bottom and become unusable because the skin of the blister gets really hot and is damaging the glass of the hob. My advice is that when buying pans for use on an induction hob do not buy them if they have an encapsulated base. Either buy pans made of a single piece of material or ones with a single heavy base plate bonded to the pan body. Do not buy any with a thin… Read Full Review

“amazing”

Written on: 26/11/2012

my friend has just given me a judge pot its amazing ,have just cooked a stew in it ,when i checked it had been boiling,stirred it no even the slightest stick,mine has a steel lid though not a glass one,i must say.....very impressed … Read Full Review

Written on: 17/06/2013

glad to hear your impressed with your purchase so am I and I wouldn't by any other cookware

“lid knobs break off”

Written on: 25/11/2012

black lid knobs break due to poor materials used in manufacturing product… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/06/2013

well you can get it sorted free of charge by contacting Judge direct, also there is no postage to pay yuppie

“the lid's gone crazy”

Written on: 01/08/2012

I have been using my Judge Vista pots and pans for 2 years, and have coped with loose handles and temporary staining, but today I went to wash up a saucepan I had stewed chopped chicken breasts in and was horrified to find the glass lid had completely crazed. I had not done anything different and was lucky it had not collapsed into the saucepan. It is the middle sized pan, and will not be any good without a lid?… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/06/2013

you can replace the lid possibly for free on for a small fee by calling Judge direct. good luck

“I treated myself but I'm so disappointed”

Written on: 07/08/2011

As with anything new, I followed the use/care instructions to the letter. I used the barest glimmer of gas flame, didn't put salt in until the water was warm, washed in warm water and dried immediately. Despite all this care both the pans I've used (just twice each) have bluish staining inside and look like they've been overheated. My previous pans (by a well-known saucepan manufacturer) were used regularly for 20 years and the insides look better than these. I now wish I'd bought cheaper pans… Read Full Review

Written on: 24/08/2011

I feel exactly the same way. Very disappointed and wish I had kept my old pans.

“i AM VERY DISAPPPOINTED IN MY SET OF VISTA PANS AFTER...”

Written on: 12/03/2011

i AM VERY DISAPPPOINTED IN MY SET OF VISTA PANS AFTER USING ONE OF THEM ONCE AND WASHING IT THE INSIDE OF THE PAN IS TARNISHED,I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL
IF POSSIBLE I WOULD NOT EVEN GIVE ONE STAR, I AM GOING TO COMPLAIN TO THE SUPPLIER AND RETURN THEM AS I HAVE FOUR UNUSED PANS, THEY WERE NOT CHEAP WHAT I LIKED WAS THE HANDLES AND THE GRIP OF THEM AND THE SHAPE OF THE PANS
VERY DISAPPOINTED OVERALL, THAT THEY DID NOT KEEP THEIR APPEARANCE… Read Full Review

Written on: 21/06/2011

It is sad to see people criticising these amazing high quality saucepans. Very often it is the case that the care instructions were not observed. My set of 15 regularly used Judge Vista pans etc., are as new looking today as when first bought many years ago. I am really tempted sometimes to leave them out on display when visitors arrive.
Also these pans were originally recommended to me and now I recommend them to all. I always speak as I find!

Roseblitz's Comment

Written on: 24/09/2012

I purchased a set of 5 Vista pans including a frying pan as an anniversary present for my son and daughter-in-law as I had been using a Vista saucepan for about 5 years and was very pleased with the way it cooks and its appearance. After using them for just a few months all the pans have tarnished badly both inside and out and look much older than my pan which is still gleaming.
I think that pans bought a few years ago were of better quality than those
being sold now, although they all carry the reputable name of Judge.
I am returning them to to the store I bought them from and as they have a 10year guarantee hope that something can be done about the poor quality.

Written on: 23/06/2011

I have a set of the non stick set which have lasted me 20 years and still going strong. I also have one of the stainless steel pans, which I agree, does lose its shine when used, but I use a pan cleaner called Stellar and it brings the saucepan back to its original shine.

“My wife really wanted some Judge cookware so I spent...”

Written on: 20/10/2010

My wife really wanted some Judge cookware so I spent the extra money to get it for her. At the time the extra money made sense because of the reputation Judge had for quality. We have only had them for two years and both handles are now loose...and the lid to another is loose. We are both very disappointed and wish we had just bought the cheap supermarket versions. I don't know if they have outsourced their production but something has happened in between the time my mother in law bought… Read Full Review

“I bought my Judge saucepan set 16 years ago and it...”

Written on: 30/04/2010

I bought my Judge saucepan set 16 years ago and it still looks like new, and yes I do use them everyday. Excellent quality, you really do get what you have paid for. The frying pan is very large and I tend not to use it for general frying, but for browning meat etc… Read Full Review

“My daughter has a Judge Vist frying pan and I did not...”

Written on: 09/04/2010

My daughter has a Judge Vist frying pan and I did not belive her when she said that everything sticks to it. I tried it last night and my fried egg was a mess. I did put come oil in the pan first. Is this normal?… Read Full Review

“Does what it says on the pan. My Wife loves them and...”

Written on: 22/11/2009

Does what it says on the pan. My Wife loves them and as she does most of the cooking she should know… Read Full Review

“I would recommend these to anyone with an induction...”

Written on: 20/05/2008

I would recommend these to anyone with an induction hob who needs a steel pan. The other steel pans you can find easily in the stores are generally poorer quality. Some pans are even sold as stainless steel, but they have aluminum bottoms that don't work on induction hobs… Read Full Review

“Judge Vista Stainless Steel Cookware is very easy to...”

Written on: 16/11/2006 by mushroom (1 review written)

Judge Vista Stainless Steel Cookware is very easy to keep clean with a little Cif (on the stainless steel), which will clear off stains. You can buy replacement handles and knobs if you damage one. I have an Induction Hob and Judge Vista will work on it… Read Full Review

Glenyst's Response to mushroom's Review

Written on: 18/09/2008

Hey, that's what I need - replacement handles. Where do I go for them?