TAP Portugal Reviews

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Recommend ”

Written on: 10/01/2014

I fly with tap portugal every year and my flight have never been late and the starf are very nice and helpful i have never had a flight atendeant who has been rude to me or my family alright I know the food is not the best on there but the starf help you and make sure you are alright I have flown on tap portugal as an UM and they showed me to my seat and put my bags in the overhead lockers and make sure I wasn't worried about anything and told me what is going to happend when we landed at… Read Full Review

Tamlin1947's Comment

Written on: 28/04/2014

This must be a fake review, written by a TAP employee. I have traveled with TAP 72 legs the last 8 years and I´m a very quite person. Just ONCE have the crew been "acceptable" the rest of the times they have been rude and arrogant. The only reason why I fly TAP is because they are the only one who flies direct to Fortaleza, Natal and Recife from Europe.

Rachid_Hood's Comment

Written on: 25/07/2014

Well next time try an other flight maybe Norwegian or SAS... and U will see the different, I have been flying for more than 20 years, Tap Portugal Was unexpected worse experience in My Life...Never again.

“Everything included”

Written on: 24/01/2013 by zzx27 (2 reviews written)

Absolutely brilliant short haul when you compare them to the budget airlines on similar routes. I used their Manchester to Lisbon route and was most impressed with the low price of the ticket, free 20kg case in the hold - meaning there was room in the cabin for the passengers, free food and drink and free check in and seat selection all for £112 return. This is something the budget airlines will never manage. Friendly staff both ways and no delays… Read Full Review

“Fantastic Flights and Service throughout”

Written on: 16/08/2012 by PortugalFan (2 reviews written)

Family of 6, five adults and one 3 year old travelled from Manchester to Lisbon and back- 6th August returning 15th. After reading reports about TAP and Lisbon airport was quite concerned but since only TAP fly direct from Manchester to Lisbon not much choice. Booking process was straightforward and seats very cheap - booked in September 2011 but my daughter and son in law only booked in March this year and still got the same deal. Meals on board and 23kg baggage allowance included for about… Read Full Review

Bobc10000's Response to PortugalFan's Review

Written on: 28/09/2012

Thank you for this review.I have flights booked to Madeira with TAP from Manchester via Lisbon and was seriously thinking of cancelling in light of all the negative reviews I have seen.However on reading your comments I shall stick to my original plan and keep my fingers crossed.

“Everythingwent well”

Written on: 11/07/2012

Lisbon to miami new plane good food and wine , corteous service… Read Full Review

“I use them frequently between Madeira Island and...”

Written on: 21/10/2009

I use them frequently between Madeira Island and Lisbon. Their product is better than TAP or easyjet. Food better than standard, attentive cabin crew, confortable chairs and generally on time. Only thing they can improve is by making some renovations in their planes as they are already showing their age.

Nireland's Comment

Written on: 29/08/2010

I found this review not helpful because it is discussing Tap but reviewer says service better than TAP's so who was he flying with???!!!

“TAP Portugal Flights both from and to Gatwick left on...”

Written on: 08/09/2009 by Spuriousmode (1 review written)

TAP Portugal Flights both from and to Gatwick left on time and arrived early. A hot meal and drinks were provided. Of course it is airline food, but was perfectly acceptable. The staff were friendly… Read Full Review

“This evaluation is a pre-travel evaluation of the...”

Written on: 25/07/2009

This evaluation is a pre-travel evaluation of the service I received from the Danish devision of TAP Portugal. I will come back with our experience with the flight to and from our destination in Africa.

At the very beginning when I contacted the company in Denmark on phone and eventually email, I was received in a very friendly, personal and caring way. The agent did his outmost to handle my questions and every wish. I'm very greatfull and thankfull for this experience. We have large… Read Full Review

“Having read mostly poor reviews of TAP airline, I was...”

Written on: 22/07/2008 by suvretta (2 reviews written)

Having read mostly poor reviews of TAP airline, I was a little apprehensive about booking with them however, I can now say without a doubt that we had probably one of the best flights we've ever had with any airline in terms of low costs, trouble-free flights, pleasant friendly service, and good food. We will certainly use them again… Read Full Review