Thatchers Old Rascal Reviews

Thatchers Old Rascal - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Thatchers Old Rascal

“Best cider”

Written on: 06/03/2013

we wandered around England last year, and I sampled a local cider (or as local as I could get) in each pub we visited. Enjoyed many, but none to beat Thatchers Old Rascal. Next best, probably an Irish pear cider (Magners)… Read Full Review

Thatchers Old Rascal

“Perfect balance of sweet and sour and bitter, better...”

Written on: 09/10/2009

Perfect balance of sweet and sour and bitter, better to my mind that Magners and Sheppy's Kingston Black which are my other favourites. I will always support cider from Somerset over those produced elsewhere as Somerset is where the tradition started! And I live a few minutes away from Sheppy's cider and orchards!… Read Full Review

Thatchers Old Rascal

“Part of a whole stable of excellent ciders from the...”

Written on: 17/03/2008 by old rascal (1 review written)

Part of a whole stable of excellent ciders from the home of real cider… Read Full Review