JimPix www.jimpix.co.uk Reviews

From 1 review
JimPix www.jimpix.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I've used this site for about 2 years now. I live in...”

Written on: 14/12/2007 by taminchina (1 review written)

I've used this site for about 2 years now. I live in China and send all my cards from this site. If you hate the slushy, cute, over-sentimental cards that most other greetings card websites offer, then this guy offers a refreshing, original change.

He's not a bug company, just one guy in the UK, giving us the chance to send a FREE card that's actually COOL as well.

What more could you ask for ?… Read Full Review