Hallmark/MSN eCards ecards.msn.co.uk Reviews

Hallmark/MSN eCards ecards.msn.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Cards are classic,well scripted and...”

Written on: 25/04/2009 by msc51 (1 review written)

Cards are classic,well scripted and professional! Enjoy the professional touch of Hallmark!… Read Full Review

“I have just found out that a friend of mine is...”

Written on: 11/09/2007 by Clair (1 review written)

I have just found out that a friend of mine is expecting her first child so I wanted to send her a card to congratulate her. I have had cards sent before from Hallmark/MSN eCards so it was a natural place to look. All the cards are free and the site is easy to use, all you do is select the type of card you want and browse the selection till you find the one you want. As I wanted the pregnancy cards I went straight to that part of the site, where I was surprised to see Christmas cards within… Read Full Review