Hallmark/MSN eCards ecards.msn.co.uk Reviews

Hallmark/MSN eCards ecards.msn.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Beware of hallmark online”

Written on: 18/12/2012

i ordered 2 special xmas cards from hallmark on their websitr on friday the 7th december and as of today tuesday the 18th december have not received anything.No cards no confirmation email nothing.i emailed their customer services on sunday the 16th but no reply and have just phoned them on the hallmark site advertised number which has been changed to 0845 1300007 to get a answerphone message telling me they are closed ,the time i rang was 11 45 in the morning. You have been warned,and if… Read Full Review

“I ordered a Christmas card ready to give to a family...”

Written on: 08/12/2010

I ordered a Christmas card ready to give to a family member during the holidays and it has been over 4 days and has yet to arrive, I'm very disappointed as the card was rather expensive and now i have no clue as to whether it will turn up or not in time or if i should buy another card elsewhere, I won't be using this website again… Read Full Review

“I sent an ecard 10th March 2010, you sent it to...”

Written on: 11/11/2010

I sent an ecard 10th March 2010, you sent it to recipient on 4th November 2010 why the delay!
I have used hallmark several times before but never had the embarrasment
that I had this time, this ecard was very important.
I want to know what went wrong!… Read Full Review