Web Raided Hosting www.WebRaided.com Reviews

Web Raided Hosting www.WebRaided.com - Ask a question now

“Web Raided Hosting are very unreliable, and now that...”

Written on: 06/08/2006 by gary983 (1 review written)

Web Raided Hosting are very unreliable, and now that they are out of business I guess I can go shopping for a new host. The stupid thing is, my domain is locked and I am supposed to contact web Raided to unlock it. Well, there is no web Raided to contact!! ARRGGHHH!!!… Read Full Review

Goodbooks's Response to gary983's Review

Written on: 17/08/2006

I was also hosted by Webraided and in the last year, their service went from bad to worse, until they shut down without warning, leaving their customers stranded. A customer I know is thinking of suing and good! They should be made to account for what they did.
<br/>
<br/>If you have a .com domain, contact OnlineNIC.com. Webraided was a reseller of theirs, and ask them to disable the domain lock. You can then contact a registrar of you choice and transfer the domain.
<br/>
<br/>If you have a .ca domain, contact Tucows at www.tucows.com. You should also have a CIRA registration so you can go in and change your contact details so you can transfer the domain.

“I find that my email accounts are unstable and server...”

Written on: 03/08/2006 by salty sister (1 review written)

I find that my email accounts are unstable and server routinely drops. To this day one email account fails to send messages despite my efforts to resolve the issue.

Like the previous commentator, clients routinely report of messages being pinged back to them even though my account is clear.

I acknowledge that support is quick but the remedies are like band-aids, the underlying issue doesn't get resolved and you'll have to face it again and again… Read Full Review

“In my opinion Web Raided Hosting (www.WebRaided.com)...”

Written on: 01/05/2005 by think about it (1 review written)

In my opinion Web Raided Hosting (www.WebRaided.com) are a company to avoid. I'm finished with them… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Web Raided fails to provide customer...”

Written on: 22/08/2004 by karenbailey (1 review written)

Web Raided fails to provide customer satisfaction....only abuse.

I signed up on Web Raided on 28th Feb. Their website said $9.99US 12months. They charged me 12times this amount. No where throughout the sign up process did it say monthly/charged yearly or similar.

I requested a refund on 8th March and removed my site within 14 days of signing up.

I was told by Web Raided that I should have known that 12 months means 12 payments as my isp charges quarterly. Figure that one out.

Web… Read Full Review

“Since I am in Canada it is great because they are a...”

Written on: 05/02/2004 by Gemini (1 review written)

Since I am in Canada it is great because they are a Canadian hosting provider, and bill in Canadian funds.

Also competive for a Canadian service provider… Read Full Review