Alight Plus Size Clothing Reviews - www.alight.com

Alight Plus Size Clothing - www.alight.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Alight Plus Size Clothing”

Written on: 09/11/2012 by mystical_fan (1 review written)

Extremely happy with this online store. I've bought from them many times and never had a problem. Great range of clothing, always prompt delivery… Read Full Review

Alight's Response to mystical_fan's Review

Written on: 23/11/2012

Thank you so much for the comments - we really appreciate it! We strive to be the best in our business and your satisfaction is what matters most to us. Come again!

“Good customer service”

Written on: 14/09/2012

I received help via your Chat line. For whatever reason the online site did not show/offer the size that I needed. The gentleman on the Chat line was able to call me and take my order by phone. It is so great to communicate with a real live person. The item arrived in very timely fashion. Unfortunately, it did not fit the way I hoped. I returned it and received a refund without problem. I gave 4 stars instead of five only because of the web site being incorrect… Read Full Review

“I bought several outfits and a dress for a wedding...”

Written on: 26/07/2008 by msm123 (1 review written)

I bought several outfits and a dress for a wedding from them. The items arrvied earlier then I expected them. They have more items to select from then anyone. Good sales too… Read Full Review