Gift Tree Reviews - www.gifttree.com

Gift Tree www.gifttree.com - Ask a question now

“Feeling Deceived”

Written on: 22/06/2014 by 362Garcia (1 review written)

I ordered from GiftTree.com before and sent an anniversary gift to my sister-in-law a couple years ago. She was so happy to receive a gift, I was satisfied with GiftTree.com and didn't think to double check that everything I ordered was provided. This second time I ordered from GiftTree.com, (this week) I wanted to get a thank you gift for my next door neighbor. I had a very expensive $100+ gift basket sent to my house with a gift message to them so that I could deliver it personally. When I… Read Full Review

“Great company!”

Written on: 21/05/2014 by NehemiahCarpenter339 (1 review written)

I have used this company of several occasions and have always been satisfied with my order especially with flowers orders. If I ever have a question about the status of my delivery the reps are glad to help. I would definitely recommend this service to anybody that wants to see a large variety of gifts all on one website! I have only good thins to say about Gifttree.com… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback! I greatly appreciate it!. We pride ourselves on offering exemplary customer service and I am so happy to hear that we met those expectations. If there is anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Customer Loyalty Manager

“THE WORST DELIVERY SERVICE I EVER USED”

Written on: 08/05/2014 by 1948Page (1 review written)

I NEVER had a delivery service NOT deliver on the day specified! THEY CLAIM THEY COULD NOT DELIVER BUT NEVER BOTHERED TO CALL ME OR THE RECIPIENT! It was my mother's birthday and by 4pm I did not hear anything so I called and they said they could not deliver! What! Are you kidding me?! Why was I not notified! Then they refused to go back on the same day because it was already 4pm... You are joking. It's my mother's birthday and how should I explain this to her? They said they would… Read Full Review

Hi,

I know this has been a very disappointing and upsetting experience for you. I would have felt the same way! I am not able to find your order. Would it be possible for you to contact me? I would look to look into this and make sure something like this never happens again. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Customer Loyalty Manager

“You Will Be Disappointed”

Written on: 24/04/2014 by foHurley351 (1 review written)

I ordered baloon delivery for 12:00 noon as a surprise for a business lunch. At 2:00 I called, I was put on hold and a rep said they called the driver and the driver would try and get to the office soon. The delivery was made at 4:24 P.M. I talked to the driver and he said he did not start until 1:00 and he NEVER received a telephone call. I HIGHLY recommend ordering local, I HIGHLY recommend never using this company. I just wish I would have read the reviews, I would never have placed the… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I greatly appreciate any feedback good or bad and do not take it lightly. I can see that this was disappointing for you. I know I would have been disappointed as well, if I were in your shoes. Please know for the future, we do not guarantee any timed deliveries. We do offer an express delivery which guarantees delivery by 2pm. Please know that you can always contact me. I will be able to track your gift every part of the way. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

“Don't waste your money”

Written on: 19/04/2014 by Tatiana276 (1 review written)

My daughter is spending her first Easter away from her family while in college. The web site offered 3 day shipping. It does not specify 3 business days. I added the additional funds for the faster shipping so they could be delivered to her work on Friday. The items were ordered Tuesday morning. She will not be at work on Monday when they are to be delivered. I hope her co-workers enjoy her Easter gift. To my comments about my daughter not getting the chocolate covered Oreos for 9 days… Read Full Review

Hi,

I can see why you are disappointed with this situation. I know I would be too, if I were in your shoes. We strive to provide exemplary customer service and it pains me to know that we dropped the ball. Would it be possible for you to send me an email? I would love to try and make this a better experience for you.

“TERRIBLE SERVICE”

Written on: 08/04/2014 by upCrowley277 (1 review written)

I made an expensive order for next day delivery and a week later am still waiting. The birthday surprise was ruined by having to have the person receiving the gift call them the same day as their birthday but 6 days has gone by since then and they still haven't delivered it. They have offered me free delivery on my next order with them providing the order is more than $40 and has to be made before June.... like I am really going to order from them again!!!!! and in the meantime STILL NO… Read Full Review

Hi,

I can see that this has been a disappointing experience for you. I know I would be just as disappointed, if I were in your shoes. That free delivery email that you received was in an attempt to follow up with your order. Did you happen to reply? We would love to try and make this right for you, so if you could contact me I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Customer Loyalty Manager

“Unexpected product with flower order”

Written on: 07/03/2014

I had flowers sent & added on a small box of chocolates. I inquired about the chocolates & was told it would be a small box of assorted chocolates. It was a box of chocolate covered almonds. The flowers were beautiful & delivered in a timely matter. The recipient enjoyed the almonds, even tho she would have preferred an assortment. I have used Gift torre.com several times in the past. This is the first time zi was disappointed… Read Full Review

Written on: 01/04/2014

I can definitely appreciate the disappointment with the chocolate covered almonds. I know I would have been disappointed as well, if I were in your shoes. I am not sure why she did not receive a box of assorted chocolates, since this is what we offer. If you would like to discuss this further and try to find a resolution, please email us and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Customer Loyalty Manager

“unable to deliver ; weak customer service”

Written on: 17/02/2014

The website confirmed product and delivery five days prior to requested delivery date. Gift Tree called the night before and said unable to deliver product ordered and unable to deliver anything at all on date requested… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/06/2014

I can definitely appreciate the disappointment with the fact that we were not able to deliver what you wanted. I know I would have been disappointed as well, if I were in your shoes. We strive to provide the very best in service and it deeply saddens me that we were not able to meet those expectations. With out any of your order information, I would not be able to give you details on what happened, however, we have come up with a new plan to make sure everything goes much smoother. I can only hope you will give us a second chance to make things right. If you would like to place an order you can email me and I will be able to track your order the entire time.

Thank you for your time.

“Great experience”

Written on: 04/02/2014

I couldn't have been happier with my experience. They were very responsive from the time I ordered until the flowers were delivered. We had horrible winter weather and they were able to shift the delivery date accordingly. I felt very pleased overall with the value and the customer service. I highly recommend giftree.com, easy to use and wonderful return on your investment… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/06/2014

I am so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us. We strive to provide the very best in service and I am pleased to hear that we were able to provide that to you. If there is anything else I can help you with, please do not hesitate to let me know.

“ok overall”

Written on: 26/12/2013 by wtempire (1 review written)

I am the secretary for a small company and we order Christmas gifts for our employees once per year from giftree (we spent about $ 700 in average). We have been using them for 2 years, but this year my boss asked me to call the corporate to ask for an additional discount. From our conversation I understood that they are not interested to give me additional off, so this time I ordered from another company. But I have to give them credit: the website is very clear, convenient and organized. They… Read Full Review

Gifttree Services's Response to wtempire's Review

Written on: 07/01/2014

I can appreciate wanting to save money where you can. I know I'm always looking for a good deal. GiftTree is still a family owned company, and since we're not as large as some of the Big-Box stores, we are not able to combine discounts. We do offer discounts to all of our loyal customers and we are always willing to try and save you as much as we are able to. I am sincerely sorry that we were not able to provide you with the discounts you were looking for. I hope you will give us another chance in the future.

“Terrible”

Written on: 23/12/2013 by PGarland (1 review written)

Yesterday, my wife and I received this fruit tower as a Christmas Gift. The top layer consisted a few pieces of chocolate which were okay. Second was a bag containing stale Lemon Tea Cookies. That was followed by a box containing some sort of smoked nuts which had an awful taste and aroma. Next was a box holding two pears which looked like the throw outs from a produce stand! It just kept getting worse. The box containing two lovely Navel Oranges also had a bag of orange (?) candy which… Read Full Review

Pgarland's Response to PGarland's Review

Written on: 29/12/2013

I must say the company sent me three additional pears. Not the best but quite a bit better than the originals. Nothing said about the other stuff!!

Gifttree Services's Response to PGarland's Review

Written on: 07/01/2014

My name is Kari Day and I am the Lead for the Customer Loyalty department. I have had the chance to look into your order and from what my notes say, you had only mentioned the pears being wrinkly and discolored. I never like hearing that we have not come up with a solution that made you completely happy. I would be more than happy to send our customer a gift card for the purchase price of the gift. I will go ahead and contact her to see if this is something she is interested in. I can only hope that everything gets fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Pgarland's reply to Gifttree Services's Comment

Written on: 08/01/2014

I had made the same comments on your company website and it was neither published or responded to. True, the package was a gift, but I would not do business with your company!

“Will continiue to order with them!!”

Written on: 12/11/2013

Ordered from them for same day delivery. The basket was beautiful. My daughter was still in the hosiptal a week later so I resent a junk food basket for her, since the first time she got a fruit basket. Each time she was extremelly happy. Will order with them again… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/12/2013

Thanks so much for this fantastic review! We appreciate the feedback. I am so happy to hear that your daughter has loved her gifts. Please do not hesitate to let me know if I can help you in the future.

Thanks!

“Item not as described”

Written on: 29/09/2013 by Revi3wz (1 review written)

I ordered 4 balloons with a box of chocolates. The item was delivered on time. There were supposed to be Happy Birthday balloons but none of the balloons said Happy Birthday. Also the chocolate was a small BAG not box of chocolates that most people would not even like: sea salt coconut dark chocolates. In my opinion, they should send a chocolate that the general population would enjoy. My fiancé, whom the gift as for, hated it (as would I have). When I called to complain. They offered to… Read Full Review

Gifttree Services's Response to Revi3wz's Review

Written on: 29/10/2013

This is definitely not something that I like hearing. I can see that this has been a frustrating experience for you. I know that I would have been frustrated too, if I was dealt with that way. You never should have even had to call in, and for that I am sorry. Would you please email me directly, so I can pull up your order and try to make this right for you. I am so embarrassed that you were not treated with the best customer service available. Thanks so much!
Customer Loyalty

“You won't get what is advertised!!!,”

Written on: 11/08/2013 by Youngblood (1 review written)

I ordered a fruit basket and paid $120 for it after upgrading to the deluxe basket since it said (shown) besides the deluxe option. I wanted to make sure I got pretty much what was pictured if possible so I paid extra only to get a basket much more inferior. The one I ordered had a pineapple, almonds and three large groups of grapes plus other fruit in a really nice basket. What I received was a plain, white ugly basket with 4 bananas, one small group of grapes, peanuts and green tea. I was… Read Full Review

Gifttree Services's Response to Youngblood's Review

Written on: 29/10/2013

I can definitely appreciate the disappointment with the basket that was delivered. I know that I would feel the same way, if I were in your shoes. I never like hearing that we have dropped the ball on any order. Please rest assured, we do not write our own fake reviews. All reviews are from legitimate customers. I would love to try and make this a more positive experience for you. I will look into this and see what happened with the order. Thanks so much for writing.

“Terrible Service”

Written on: 10/08/2013

Never received goods. Do not go here!… Read Full Review

Hello,

Oh no! I can see this this has been a upsetting experience for you. I never like hearing that. I would love to try and make this up to you. Would you please contact me so I can take a look at your order and make sure this is made right? I look forward to hearing from you soon!

“Horrible!”

Written on: 21/07/2013

I needed to send a condolence gift to a dear friend who lost her mother and whose funeral was yesterday (7/20/13). I chose gifttree.com because they advertised that they had SAME DAY DELIVERY to Colorado Springs, Colorado. A few hours after I placed the order (I received a confirmation number when I placed and paid for my order), I was informed that same day delivery was not available. Needless to say, I was heartbroken, and had already told my friend to expect the delivery. The… Read Full Review

Written on: 17/09/2013

I can see that this has been a disappointing experience for you. I know I would have felt the same way, if I were in your shoes. I know that you were just trying to send something nice to your friend and we dropped the ball. I would have been upset too! I do see that we offered to do an upgrade to the basket since non of our designers were able to fill the order in the same day. We do state on the website some items do require 24hours notice in select areas. I have been in contact with you since this review was posted and I hope I was able to make this a better experience for you. If here is anything else I can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks again!
Kari

“Worst Garbage Ever”

Written on: 16/07/2013

A friend got me the Encore Gourmet Gift Basket for my birthday. It looked good until I sampled everything in it. The items were not as pictured and everything was hard as a rock and stale! I wound up throwing it away. What a waste of good money and a terrible disappointment… Read Full Review

Hello,

I can definitely appreciate the disappointment with the snacks tasting bad. I know I would have been disappointed as well, if I were in your shoes. I would love to be able to make this right for you. Would you be willing to contact me. I would be more than happy to look into this and see what happened. I never like hearing that the recipients are less than pleased with the gift they got, so I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kari

“9 days to deliver to the wrong address? Really?”

Written on: 23/05/2013 by AHLUSTIG (1 review written)

I was told by their Manager of Customer Loyalty that the shelf life on their perishables (i.e., chocolate can withstand 15 days in the heat). Sounds ymmy! Anyway they couldn't figure out how to deliver my champagne and chocolate gift basket with in 9 days. Rather than take care of the customer they opted to take back the order and leave this customer 100% UNSATISFIED!… Read Full Review

Gifttree Services's Response to AHLUSTIG's Review

AHLUSTIG,

I am the manager you spoke to on the phone and as we discussed on the yesterday, the reason we could not delivery quicker than 9 days (again, FedEx ground delivery can take up to 15, so this was actually delivered on time) was because the original address we were provided by you was inaccurate. We made every effort to contact the recipient to get a better address and did in fact end up delivering to a correct address, which was the 3rd address we were routed to. The $45 credit we provided you was to compensate you for your time and frustration that was spent on the phone yesterday, which is very fair. Again, we apologize that you were dissatisfied with the delivery. In the future, ensuring you are providing a correct address to any company you are ordering from will prevent this headache from happening again.

I appreciate your feedback and hope you have a wonderful afternoon.

Amber

“Everything about it was aweful!!”

Written on: 15/05/2013 by Kseniabanina (1 review written)

They called me after I placed the order online and asked if I wanted to add my name. I said no and they informed me it would be delivered by 6pm. Ordered from them cause I needed it delivered same day for her bday. 730 when nothing arrived I called and they said it was canceled. Asked why and he didn't give me an answer, asked why no one called so I could've made other arrangements and he said I don't know. What the hell? Her bday was ruined… Read Full Review

Gifttree Services's Response to Kseniabanina's Review

Kseniabanina,

I hear this was a frustrating order, and I can understand where you're coming from. I'd feel let down if my order was canceled and I did not know why. We do pride ourselves on exemplary services and I am saddened to hear we did not meet your expectations. If you'd like to discuss the reasons your order was canceled, I'm sure we can do some investigating. Please feel free to email us.

Amber

“Nothing negative to say about this experience!”

Written on: 08/05/2013

I placed my order and then read these reviews. I was horrified by what I read and was worried I had really screwed up by trying something new. I loved how easy it was to order. I loved that they had next day delivery and I loved that they emailed me to confirm delivery. But what I loved best was hearing from my friend that her mother was so pleased to receive the basket. She said it was beautiful. The fruit was perfect and ready to eat. They had a house full of people there because… Read Full Review

Written on: 24/05/2013

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the gracious praise!