Gift Tree Reviews - www.gifttree.com

Gift Tree www.gifttree.com - Ask a question now

“90th birthday cake not delivered”

Written on: 18/07/2015 by 458Jones (1 review written)

I have spent a small fortune with this company over the past couple years. That is over now and I will shop somewhere else. I ordered the Chocolate Truffle Box Cake (over $229.95) for my grandmother's 90th birthday. Gift Tree said they were going to overnight it on June 11th so it would be there on June 12th, before the party. When it did not arrive I called Gift Tree and they said it wasn't supposed to be delivered until June 17th. I made sure that the dope I was speaking with repeated the… Read Full Review

“Horrible Experience”

Written on: 24/04/2015 by Sammyw311 (1 review written)

Order was not delivered. Received an email the next day saying it will be 3 days later! Yeah those baked cookies are going to taste yummy for her 25th Birthday!… Read Full Review

“Very Disappointing ”

Written on: 14/04/2015 by wfBurke354 (1 review written)

I purchased a fruit basket for my grandfathers birthday. I purchased it because the website said it could be delivered the following day. It was not delivered for 4 days... needless to say, late for his birthday. He recieved it and the pears were rotten and moldy, the apples were bruised and mealy, & the oranges were crushed. I called and spoke to a woman at customer service, she was nice enough and said that she would have another basket sent right out. I requested that it not be delivered… Read Full Review

Marywaymire's Comment

Written on: 24/04/2015

Oh my! Wished I read this too. Totally disappointed with this company too as they did not deliver when they said they would.

“Disappointed”

Written on: 11/04/2015

Item I ordered was delivered on time, but the picture shown on the site looked 200% better than the actual item delivered. I call this false advertisement. I would DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMEND ordering from them again. … Read Full Review

“Ordered a gift six days ago, still not delivered.”

Written on: 13/03/2015 by MaryAnnKreitzer (1 review written)

I ordered a pricey fruit/snack basket ($90) at Gift Tree last Sunday, March 10th, and was given an estimated delivery date of Tuesday March 12th. The item wasn't shipped until Tuesday and as of today (Friday afternoon) it is still in transit. The new "estimated" delivery date is Monday, March 16th, over a week since I ordered the item. Of course, there's no guarantee it will actually arrive on Monday. I wonder just how fresh the fruit will be when it finally gets to its destination. I read… Read Full Review

“Beware of delivery charges!”

Written on: 04/11/2014 by raMeier197 (1 review written)

I found an item I really liked as an executive business gift and wanted to order 3 of the same item delivered to the same address. This site charges you $9.95 for each item shipped even if it's going to the same address. I called them to confirm this wasn't an error. The item looked nice and was well reviewed but I refused to pay $30 in shipping for three small gift items that were to cost $140 total and did not weigh very much. So I went to amazon and found something similar that was just as… Read Full Review

“Very bad service”

Written on: 02/08/2014 by Consumer50 (1 review written)

I ordered Mylar balloons with champagne to be delivered on their anniversary. The day came and went with no delivery. I called that afternoon and was told they would look into it. I called Monday morning and was told they heard from the shop and the shop told gift tree the delivery was made and the driver left it on the front porch as no one was home. They were home all day. The gift tree rep said they'd have the delivery rushed out that Monday morning. Monday came and went. No delivery. I… Read Full Review

Gifttree Services's Response to Consumer50's Review

Hi,

I can definitely appreciate the disappointment with the way things were handled. I know I would have been disappointed as well, if I were in your shoes. I would like to look into this for you and make sure that this does not happen again. Would you please email us, I would love to try and make this right.

Thanks!
Customer Loyalty Manager

“No Card...Who Sent the Gift. That's a Problem”

Written on: 20/07/2014 by gpKennedy425 (1 review written)

I made two orders from your website this week and both were delivered in a timely fashion. However, neither basket included a card or my name so my clients had no idea who sent the gift. This is extremely disappointing and embarrassing. If one has to pay $100 for two boxes of cookies I would at least like to think that my clients would know who sent the gift. I guess that is too much to ask for these days. Good day … Read Full Review

Missing Card Message

I can definitely appreciate the disappointment with the missing card. I know I would be disappointed as well, if I were in your shoes. We print off every card and slip it under the ribbon so that it does not get lost. Sometimes it wiggles out during the shipping process and can get over looked in the packaging. I would be more than happy to send out new card messages for you, if you would like. Please email me.

“Feeling Deceived”

Written on: 22/06/2014 by 362Garcia (1 review written)

I ordered from GiftTree.com before and sent an anniversary gift to my sister-in-law a couple years ago. She was so happy to receive a gift, I was satisfied with GiftTree.com and didn't think to double check that everything I ordered was provided. This second time I ordered from GiftTree.com, (this week) I wanted to get a thank you gift for my next door neighbor. I had a very expensive $100+ gift basket sent to my house with a gift message to them so that I could deliver it personally. When I… Read Full Review

Hi,

I can appreciate the disappointment with the gift that was delivered. I would be disappointed too, if I were in your shoes. We have to lay the items down inside the container for shipping purposes. If they were standing, the items would be broken by the time they reached the recipient. You can always check the "What's Inside" tab for sizes of the items as well. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know by emailing us.

Thanks

Nsiddique72's Comment

Written on: 18/12/2014

The 1st time I had used GiftTree I had ordered rose bouquet of 18 roses and 12 were and the arrangement nothing like the photo on the website...but I let it slide not making much and was given a gift card...

The 2nd time I had ordered a Victorian bouquet of 12 white roses to be delivered on our anniversary...she get the bouquet the next day of our anniversary because they delivered it to apt mgr instead of the apt and its NOT at all what the photo on website shows...it's was extremely disappointing because I am overseas on a work a assignment and wanted both times to be a memorable moment and it was completely ruined...

“Great company!”

Written on: 21/05/2014 by NehemiahCarpenter339 (1 review written)

I have used this company of several occasions and have always been satisfied with my order especially with flowers orders. If I ever have a question about the status of my delivery the reps are glad to help. I would definitely recommend this service to anybody that wants to see a large variety of gifts all on one website! I have only good thins to say about Gifttree.com… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback! I greatly appreciate it!. We pride ourselves on offering exemplary customer service and I am so happy to hear that we met those expectations. If there is anything you need in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Customer Loyalty Manager

“THE WORST DELIVERY SERVICE I EVER USED”

Written on: 08/05/2014 by 1948Page (1 review written)

I NEVER had a delivery service NOT deliver on the day specified! THEY CLAIM THEY COULD NOT DELIVER BUT NEVER BOTHERED TO CALL ME OR THE RECIPIENT! It was my mother's birthday and by 4pm I did not hear anything so I called and they said they could not deliver! What! Are you kidding me?! Why was I not notified! Then they refused to go back on the same day because it was already 4pm... You are joking. It's my mother's birthday and how should I explain this to her? They said they would… Read Full Review

Hi,

I know this has been a very disappointing and upsetting experience for you. I would have felt the same way! I am not able to find your order. Would it be possible for you to contact me? I would look to look into this and make sure something like this never happens again. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Customer Loyalty Manager

“You Will Be Disappointed”

Written on: 24/04/2014 by foHurley351 (1 review written)

I ordered baloon delivery for 12:00 noon as a surprise for a business lunch. At 2:00 I called, I was put on hold and a rep said they called the driver and the driver would try and get to the office soon. The delivery was made at 4:24 P.M. I talked to the driver and he said he did not start until 1:00 and he NEVER received a telephone call. I HIGHLY recommend ordering local, I HIGHLY recommend never using this company. I just wish I would have read the reviews, I would never have placed the… Read Full Review

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I greatly appreciate any feedback good or bad and do not take it lightly. I can see that this was disappointing for you. I know I would have been disappointed as well, if I were in your shoes. Please know for the future, we do not guarantee any timed deliveries. We do offer an express delivery which guarantees delivery by 2pm. Please know that you can always contact me. I will be able to track your gift every part of the way. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

“Don't waste your money”

Written on: 19/04/2014 by Tatiana276 (1 review written)

My daughter is spending her first Easter away from her family while in college. The web site offered 3 day shipping. It does not specify 3 business days. I added the additional funds for the faster shipping so they could be delivered to her work on Friday. The items were ordered Tuesday morning. She will not be at work on Monday when they are to be delivered. I hope her co-workers enjoy her Easter gift. To my comments about my daughter not getting the chocolate covered Oreos for 9 days… Read Full Review

Hi,

I can see why you are disappointed with this situation. I know I would be too, if I were in your shoes. We strive to provide exemplary customer service and it pains me to know that we dropped the ball. Would it be possible for you to send me an email? I would love to try and make this a better experience for you.

“TERRIBLE SERVICE”

Written on: 08/04/2014 by upCrowley277 (1 review written)

I made an expensive order for next day delivery and a week later am still waiting. The birthday surprise was ruined by having to have the person receiving the gift call them the same day as their birthday but 6 days has gone by since then and they still haven't delivered it. They have offered me free delivery on my next order with them providing the order is more than $40 and has to be made before June.... like I am really going to order from them again!!!!! and in the meantime STILL NO… Read Full Review

Hi,

I can see that this has been a disappointing experience for you. I know I would be just as disappointed, if I were in your shoes. That free delivery email that you received was in an attempt to follow up with your order. Did you happen to reply? We would love to try and make this right for you, so if you could contact me I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Customer Loyalty Manager

“Unexpected product with flower order”

Written on: 07/03/2014

I had flowers sent & added on a small box of chocolates. I inquired about the chocolates & was told it would be a small box of assorted chocolates. It was a box of chocolate covered almonds. The flowers were beautiful & delivered in a timely matter. The recipient enjoyed the almonds, even tho she would have preferred an assortment. I have used Gift torre.com several times in the past. This is the first time zi was disappointed… Read Full Review

Written on: 01/04/2014

I can definitely appreciate the disappointment with the chocolate covered almonds. I know I would have been disappointed as well, if I were in your shoes. I am not sure why she did not receive a box of assorted chocolates, since this is what we offer. If you would like to discuss this further and try to find a resolution, please email us and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Customer Loyalty Manager

“unable to deliver ; weak customer service”

Written on: 17/02/2014

The website confirmed product and delivery five days prior to requested delivery date. Gift Tree called the night before and said unable to deliver product ordered and unable to deliver anything at all on date requested… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/06/2014

I can definitely appreciate the disappointment with the fact that we were not able to deliver what you wanted. I know I would have been disappointed as well, if I were in your shoes. We strive to provide the very best in service and it deeply saddens me that we were not able to meet those expectations. With out any of your order information, I would not be able to give you details on what happened, however, we have come up with a new plan to make sure everything goes much smoother. I can only hope you will give us a second chance to make things right. If you would like to place an order you can email me and I will be able to track your order the entire time.

Thank you for your time.

“Great experience”

Written on: 04/02/2014

I couldn't have been happier with my experience. They were very responsive from the time I ordered until the flowers were delivered. We had horrible winter weather and they were able to shift the delivery date accordingly. I felt very pleased overall with the value and the customer service. I highly recommend giftree.com, easy to use and wonderful return on your investment… Read Full Review

Written on: 11/06/2014

I am so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with us. We strive to provide the very best in service and I am pleased to hear that we were able to provide that to you. If there is anything else I can help you with, please do not hesitate to let me know.

“ok overall”

Written on: 26/12/2013 by wtempire (1 review written)

I am the secretary for a small company and we order Christmas gifts for our employees once per year from giftree (we spent about $ 700 in average). We have been using them for 2 years, but this year my boss asked me to call the corporate to ask for an additional discount. From our conversation I understood that they are not interested to give me additional off, so this time I ordered from another company. But I have to give them credit: the website is very clear, convenient and organized. They… Read Full Review

Gifttree Services's Response to wtempire's Review

Written on: 07/01/2014

I can appreciate wanting to save money where you can. I know I'm always looking for a good deal. GiftTree is still a family owned company, and since we're not as large as some of the Big-Box stores, we are not able to combine discounts. We do offer discounts to all of our loyal customers and we are always willing to try and save you as much as we are able to. I am sincerely sorry that we were not able to provide you with the discounts you were looking for. I hope you will give us another chance in the future.

“Terrible”

Written on: 23/12/2013 by PGarland (1 review written)

Yesterday, my wife and I received this fruit tower as a Christmas Gift. The top layer consisted a few pieces of chocolate which were okay. Second was a bag containing stale Lemon Tea Cookies. That was followed by a box containing some sort of smoked nuts which had an awful taste and aroma. Next was a box holding two pears which looked like the throw outs from a produce stand! It just kept getting worse. The box containing two lovely Navel Oranges also had a bag of orange (?) candy which… Read Full Review

Pgarland's Response to PGarland's Review

Written on: 29/12/2013

I must say the company sent me three additional pears. Not the best but quite a bit better than the originals. Nothing said about the other stuff!!

Gifttree Services's Response to PGarland's Review

Written on: 07/01/2014

My name is Kari Day and I am the Lead for the Customer Loyalty department. I have had the chance to look into your order and from what my notes say, you had only mentioned the pears being wrinkly and discolored. I never like hearing that we have not come up with a solution that made you completely happy. I would be more than happy to send our customer a gift card for the purchase price of the gift. I will go ahead and contact her to see if this is something she is interested in. I can only hope that everything gets fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Pgarland's reply to Gifttree Services's Comment

Written on: 08/01/2014

I had made the same comments on your company website and it was neither published or responded to. True, the package was a gift, but I would not do business with your company!

“Will continiue to order with them!!”

Written on: 12/11/2013

Ordered from them for same day delivery. The basket was beautiful. My daughter was still in the hosiptal a week later so I resent a junk food basket for her, since the first time she got a fruit basket. Each time she was extremelly happy. Will order with them again… Read Full Review

Written on: 03/12/2013

Thanks so much for this fantastic review! We appreciate the feedback. I am so happy to hear that your daughter has loved her gifts. Please do not hesitate to let me know if I can help you in the future.

Thanks!