Overnight Prints Reviews - www.overnightprints.com

Overnight Prints www.overnightprints.com - Ask a question now

“I had a terrible ordeal with this company. I am just a...”

Written on: 09/04/2011 by emilykat (1 review written)

I had a terrible ordeal with this company. I am just a small photographer who wanted sample postcards printed. They have a guarantee about timing and quality which they seem unable to meet. My first attempt with them resulted in terribly discolored prints. After the ordeal, I had to fight with them tooth and nail to get even an in store credit, but my shipping cost was lost. Then, upon retrieval of my store credit by placing another order, my order, which was guaranteed to be delivered on a… Read Full Review

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. i ordered 50 business cards...”

Written on: 14/03/2011

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. i ordered 50 business cards with overnight prints back in February.... my business card design was pretty plain (all black with my info in the center with a light brown filigree border around the card).

I get my first order that I ordered on 2/15 - and the cards have white boarders, and they are stuffed into a tiny envelope. Half of the cards were damaged. So I called and they said I wanted the white border, and that there was nothing they could do. I designed the… Read Full Review

Written on: 15/03/2011

Please let me apologize on behalf of Overnight Prints for the poor service that you had received, and the frustration that this has caused you. I wanted to write and apologize for that instance personally to hopefully earn your business back. At Overnight Prints we are committed to 100% Excellent Service and when we fall short of that goal we need to hear about it.
<br/>
<br/>In reviewing your review I can see that you are very unhappy with the way your product was packaged. Typically all single item orders that are less then 100 in quantity ship in the same type of envelopes as they one you received. We started doing this about a year or so ago to save on shipping costs of the smaller orders, so we didn't have to pass the cost onto you, the customer. Since its launch this shipping style has been 98% successful, and we have received very few complaint.
<br/>
<br/>As a company, we have however decided to go with a different style of shipping our smaller quantities. While I cannot divulge the specifics just yet, I can tell you that you will be quit pleased once it is launched. If you should have any additional questions or concerns please feel free to email me directly at the address listed below.
<br/>
<br/>To address your second issue, I sincerely apologize that your order was delayed. Unfortunately I am unable to pull up your order with the information posted here on this site. If you would please email me at officeofthepresident@overnightprints.com I would be more then happy to look into this issue for you. I am sure there is something we can still do to meet your needs.
<br/>Kandace
<br/>Overnight Prints

“We placed two orders with Overnightprints.com for a...”

Written on: 22/12/2010

We placed two orders with Overnightprints.com for a total of 3 business cards. The front design on all 3 were from the exact same file. However all 3 cards were completely inconsistent in coloration. The solid black background on the front was black on one, charcoal on another, and looked like a marble texture on the third.

When I called to request a refund the customer service representative I spoke with asked if I submitted the file in CMYK, which I did. She apparently did not believe me and… Read Full Review

“I ordered a set of business cards from...”

Written on: 10/09/2010

I ordered a set of business cards from overnightprints.co.uk and was surprised to find out that they were in fact printed in Germany and they were not printed overnight. I did not realise that unless I paid an extra delivery charge that my order would take up to 2 weeks to arrive! I contacted customer services who I found helpful and ended up paying the extra to get my cards delivered within a week. I am please to say that the quality of the card stock (I went for the premium) was very good as… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/09/2010

Thank you very much for your review, we would like to clarify any misunderstandings or frustration you've had with your order. Please send the correspondence directly to service@overnightprint.de so we may assist you further.

“Placed an order in May, when checking a month later,...”

Written on: 23/06/2010

Placed an order in May, when checking a month later, via phone, found out that there is a problem with the image size, so that's why they didn't print them, even though money was charged a month ago. I did provide a valid phone number, however nobody looked into this issue.
When I decided to amend an order, I've asked for a priority shipping, instead of that I was provided with priority printing(Yeah! - I mean after a month of waiting I am being charged extra for them to print the cards for… Read Full Review

Written on: 23/06/2010

Thank you very much for your review, we would like to clarify any misunderstandings or frustration you've had with your order. Please send the correspondence directly to Officeofthepresident@overnightprints.com so we may assist you further.

“Well to be honest After I read some of the reviews...”

Written on: 31/03/2010 by Alamo Mo (1 review written)

Well to be honest After I read some of the reviews after I placed my order for 1,000 double sided business cards I begun to worry thankfully there was no need to at all.

Simply it took 5 days from placing the order to delivery today here in the UK and I can not fault the quality of the cards, the printing was spot on as per my own design and a good price as well and finally their service I can not find any reason to complain about the company.

I will have no problem in recommending this… Read Full Review

“overnightprints.com is an awful site. i do not...”

Written on: 17/12/2009

overnightprints.com is an awful site. i do not recommend using them. they have the worst customer service… Read Full Review

Written on: 08/01/2010

I apologize if you have experienced any inconvenience or frustration when working on the Overnight Prints website, or contacting our Customer Service team. I am sure if you would give me a chance to look into the situation, I can help resolve your issue and hopefully earn your business back. Please feel free to email me your invoice number directly at officeofthepresident@overnightprints.com
<br/>Kandace
<br/>Customer Service Manager
<br/>Overnight Prints

“I've used Overnight Prints loyally for years, rarely...”

Written on: 03/11/2009

I've used Overnight Prints loyally for years, rarely having any problems. However, my most recent order was printed and shipped far past the time they promised, and when I contacted the company to ask about it, the customer service rep was downright rude and acted as if I was at fault.

After checking my math a few hundred times, I realized I was in fact correct, and they took longer than they promised to fulfill my order, causing it to get to me a day AFTER I needed it. Waste of money.

I will… Read Full Review

“I just cancelled my order with overnightprints.com. ...”

Written on: 09/05/2009

I just cancelled my order with overnightprints.com. This was a repeat order. With this order, they did not notify me that they had put a hold on my order. When the order did not arrive after a full week, I tracked the order and discovered the hold - there was a problem with a file. They were able to fix the problem on their end in about five minutes. After sitting on the order for a week without notitying me (the rep said they sent an email but "a lot of times spam filter block these… Read Full Review

Written on: 07/08/2009

Overnightprints would like to the apologize for the trouble caused in creating an order. Usually holds are placed when cards have a possibility of printing incorrectly due to a design flaw. An e-mail should have been sent immediately right after the error was noted. Unfortunately, it did not work out that way. If possible, can you please contact us with the invoice with the issue? E-mail officeofthepresident@overnightprints.com. We would like to hear from you or anyone else with any concerns or comments.

☆☆☆☆☆

“I do not recommend Overnight Prints! Unhelpful...”

Written on: 26/10/2008

I do not recommend Overnight Prints! Unhelpful customer service in my experience. 50/50 chance my printing work will be completed correctly I feel. They botched an order I placed for my business and then only offered a 10% discount on future jobs to make up for it. Now I personally find it very difficult to contact their customer service. There are many other great online printers have delivered me reliable products that I am more happy with. Therefore I do not recommend OvernightPrints.com… Read Full Review

“They answered all my questions, helped me as best they...”

Written on: 16/10/2008

They answered all my questions, helped me as best they could but you get what you gave. Alignment issues were caused by the template I used, not their work. 100% satisfied, and have now used them several times… Read Full Review

“I would never use Overnight Prints again as in my...”

Written on: 08/02/2008 by snapclickflash (1 review written)

I would never use Overnight Prints again as in my opinion they didnt lift a finger to retain my business, when I had an issue with my order!… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I would not recommend them to anyone.”

Written on: 09/08/2007 by JeremyArmstrong (1 review written)

I would not recommend them to anyone… Read Full Review

“Since I moved away from my family I've been sending...”

Written on: 11/05/2007 by JenniPhan (3 reviews written)

Since I moved away from my family I've been sending the holiday greeting cards these past four years. I've tried a different online printing company every year and just this past holiday season I used Overnight Prints. I've most satisfied with this company compared to all the other ones in my past experiences. The offer high quality products at pretty decent prices. I absolutely loved my greeting cards from them and I would definitely be ordering from them next year… Read Full Review