Magic Bullet Blender Reviews

• Service & Support

Magic Bullet Blender - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Magic Bullet Blender

Magic Bullet Blender

“Bullet Blender helps in my kitchen”

Written on: 22/10/2013 by Kerry.G (2 reviews written)

We needed a small blender to help blend up smoothies and baby food. This does the trick. Only draw back is that it can't chop big solid pieces. Small enough to fit on my counter without taking up too much space… Read Full Review

Magic Bullet Blender

“Works for blending many things”

Written on: 03/09/2013 by RandieJ (6 reviews written)

We use our bullet to chop kale, fruit, and flaxseed for our lunch smoothies and it works great. Comes with many different cups, easy to use, small enough to keep out on the counter but large enough to take care of either 2 big shakes or 4 regular sized ones. We have been using it mainly for icecream and syrup but recently started using it to blend fruits and veggies for the kids too. Blends and chops pretty fine, Easy to clean, toss into the sink or dishwasher. Thumbs up!… Read Full Review

Magic Bullet Blender

“Very pleased with this Magic Bullet Blender. Not to...”

Written on: 01/11/2008 by susiesquash (1 review written)

Very pleased with this Magic Bullet Blender. Not to big - not to small. Big blender is for the big party; the bullet is for day to day use - so it is kept out on my counter - attractive - not gaudy. Find myself eating heatlhier because it is simple - one banana, lil fat free milk and some Light'n Lively yogurt and I am good to go. As close as you can get to NO clean up. I would recommend this product to anyone looking to eat healthier (I lost 15 lb), lacking kitchen space, and appreciating… Read Full Review

Magic Bullet Blender

“We received this as a Christmas gift in 2006 and have...”

Written on: 23/02/2008 by theshootist (92 reviews written)

We received this as a Christmas gift in 2006 and have used this blender as much as possible since then.
I am of the mind that the "as seen on tv" items may work once or twice, then break.
I was wrong on this item. we grind coffee daily with it, make margaritas, chop celery, dice carrots and clean up is a snap.
All of the accessories really make this a blessing to have in your kitchen.
Handeled mugs, that serve as the actual blending vessel, multiple colored ring attachments, extra gaskets… Read Full Review