Performance Power PWR18VHTA 18v Cordless Reviews

Performance Power PWR18VHTA 18v Cordless - Ask a question now

Performance Power PWR18VHTA 18v Cordless

“The general comment is that it works well for one...”

Written on: 22/10/2008

The general comment is that it works well for one summer only - then the battery only charges for roughly 2 minutes' work, then conks out. Year on and the battery does not work - so only buy this if you want a trimmer for one short season!… Read Full Review

Performance Power PWR18VHTA 18v Cordless

“Performance Power Hedge Trimmer A few years ago I was...”

Written on: 09/08/2004 by Magnetic (33 reviews written)

Performance Power Hedge Trimmer A few years ago I was given a hedge trimmer as a birthday present. My family believe in practical gifts! As I had been in charge of hedge cutting for a number of years, this was not considered strange - perhaps a little mundane, but not unusual. I had previously had a lawn mower after all and Christmas usually brings forth cooking appliances! The main hedge in our garden, which is also the barrier between the house and the road (even though that is some ninety… Read Full Review

Tommy Glasgow's Response to Magnetic's Review

Written on: 27/09/2004

Very informative helpful review.

Lynne D's Response to Magnetic's Review

Written on: 02/12/2004

What an informative and well written review. You answered all my questions - we too have a hedgerow and were contemplating the purchase/hire of an expensive chainsaw, but as we are only dealing with new growth I don't think there are many branches over 8mm.
<br>
<br>I'm off to B&Q straight after work!