Buy A Car Reviews - www.buyacar.co.uk

Buy A Car - www.buyacar.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Buy A Car - www.buyacar.co.uk

Buy A Car - www.buyacar.co.uk

“Superb!!!”

Written on: 06/06/2016 by tpd1970 (1 review written)

This was my first time buying a car online. Admittedly I was very wary about the whole thing, but it was so simple from start to finish. All I had to do was select a car sign a document and received my car two weeks later.The range and brand of cars is amazing so spoilt for choice, I was totally overwhelmed! I had dealings with two departments at Buyacar and what I will say is that they are warm and friendly, nothing was too much trouble and no question was left unanswered. Even after receiving… Read Full Review

“Good customer service”

Written on: 03/06/2016 by Gunnzx1992 (1 review written)

Good customer service. My car was delivered as they promised. If you looking to buy your favourite car i would recommend buyacar.co.uk. thank you so much… Read Full Review

“Excellent service”

Written on: 01/06/2016 by Mrfntastic (1 review written)

Wow after seeing an advert online. I thought let me try. I saw my dream car at an affordable price. Fill up the buying form which was short and easy to understand. The next thing a had a call from the customer service. He was so helpful and kind throughout my purchase even after i got my they call me to find out hows my new car. I would recommend to anyone out there who wish to buy their dream car to use buyacar.co.uk. excellent staff good customer service. Keep up the good work… Read Full Review

“brilliant customer service”

Written on: 02/05/2016 by MacReady (1 review written)

A brilliant services with excellent staff, who helped the whole way through the purchase to find me the perfect car. Couldn't speak higher, who were always in contact to help through every step. 5 Star service… Read Full Review

“A great service”

Written on: 29/04/2016 by frank313 (1 review written)

Decided to try buyacar.co.uk after seeing an advert. I found the website was really helpful in terms of giving me lots of choices in an easy to use menu. As a result I was able to target a specif make, model, spec etc etc. Next I needed finance and found the team helpful in putting together a great value deal. Having then signed on the dotted line customer service took over promising my car in a maximum of 2 weeks. All of the paperwork was sent through as promised there were plenty of emails… Read Full Review

“Awesome customer service”

Written on: 27/04/2016 by TristinFigueroa250 (1 review written)

I recently purchased my 2 year old Renault from buyacar. I did as much online research as possible (as you do) and after a few phone calls I made a deal. My main agent throughout the deal, I must say in terms of customer service and willingness to help, I can't fault her at all. There was a slight hiccup with some paperwork (due to the delivery driver) but this was quickly resolved in a timely manner. Her communication was spot on throughout the stages of purchasing the car. I would… Read Full Review

“Excellent”

Written on: 25/03/2016 by KoltenO'Grady (1 review written)

Being a risk adverse type, I was pretty nervous about buying a used car Id never set eyes on. But I was delighted with the car and the service we received from the staff at buyacar was excellent. The only tiny issues were the fact that they wouldn't accept a card payment over the phone for more that £2000 and the delivery driver didn't call to tell us they were on their way. However, these were minor things. I would buy from them again and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them… Read Full Review

“Straighforward, convenient, the modern way to buy a car!”

Written on: 04/03/2016 by HonestJan (1 review written)

The Buyacar experience was a good one for me! As I had only ever bought a car in the 'traditional' way before, I was naturally a bit apprehensive about buying online. I knew what I wanted and was after the best deal I could find. I stumbled upon Buyacar and decided to give them a whirl. Their website took all the donkey work out of searching. I found 2 cars I would be happy to buy at a price I was very happy with. The process was straighforward with as much help, support and guidance as I… Read Full Review

“Waste of time”

Written on: 19/02/2016 by KymaniMurray221 (1 review written)

Ordered a car online and was advised via email that all was available and to pay deposit online that evening which i did. The next morning received a call to say the car was now unavailable and had been priced £2000 too cheaply anyway ?? Luckily another dealer had a car so i bought via a local dealership. If you cant trust the sales process how can you trust the aftercare?… Read Full Review

Written on: 01/03/2016

We are sorry that this reviewer was disappointed. The deposit for the car in question was paid in the evening outside of office hours; we attempted to secure the car at 9am the following morning, only to be told by the supplying dealer that they had removed the car in question from sale. We then went back to the customer with the frustrating news within minutes, and refunded the deposit the same day.

Cynicalmark's Comment

Written on: 02/03/2016

"Car not available and had been priced £2000 to cheaply" Its surprising how many "problems" Buy a Car have with their suppliers. The reason I suspect the car was not available was because it had been priced too cheaply. There are others who have had your problem and it seems Buy a Car do quote prices they cant meet from time to time. In my case, 12 weeks after I issued court proceedings they eventually came up with a car: 32 weeks after the car was ordered, with a stated delivery time of 8 - 10 weeks. I suspect it was another case of where they couldn't actually get the car for the price they quoted and they hoped I would just go away. I didn't

Aliclark68's Comment

Written on: 03/03/2016

Actually gave them the benefit of the doubt , two weeks later my son put a deposit down on a car and the morning after received a call to say the car was unavailable ?? They have had that part of my review removed as they say he changed his mind but he didn't ???

Written on: 02/04/2016

Same happened to me, I too issued court proceedings and got the brand new car I ordered originally at a fantastic price. People need to cotton on to the fact that once Buyacar confirm the order the contract is made. Any failure by them going forward in supplying the vehicle is "breach of contract" and they can be sued. DO NOT LET THIS COMPANY GET AWAY WITH TREATING CUSTOMERS THE WAY THEY DO!

“A great way to buy a car”

Written on: 18/12/2015 by Georgia1953 (1 review written)

Just bought a used car from buyacar and I couldn't be happier. Excellent service and very convenient having the car delivered to my door… Read Full Review

Cynicalmark's Comment

Written on: 21/03/2016

Buy A Car must be delighted to have such a happy customer. In fact they must be doubly delighted because the day before on this site another equally happy customer posted a review and the two customer reviews were almost identical, word for word. Well done Buy A Car

“Great way to purchase”

Written on: 17/12/2015 by ylHayden388 (1 review written)

Just took delivery of a used car from buyacar and couldn't be more pleased. Excellent service and so nice to have the car delivered to home… Read Full Review

“Amazing!!”

Written on: 17/12/2015 by Haydenkc201 (1 review written)

Really happy with my new car, great price, great customer service, The whole process from start to finish has been amazing. I have already recommended Buyacar to friends Thank you from a very happy customer!! … Read Full Review

“Highly recommended!”

Written on: 18/11/2015 by brianredding (1 review written)

This is the 2nd time I have used buyacar and I can honestly say that I have no reservations in recommending this company to anyone. I first bought a brand new factory ordered car via buyacar in 2011 and have just purchased a nearly new car with them. The whole experience from placing the order to getting the car delivered was a really simple and pleasant experience. I must mention Arthur the Sales guy who contacted me the day after I made a query online and was extremely helpful in getting my… Read Full Review

“Excellent service!!”

Written on: 17/11/2015 by emertonc (1 review written)

I was a bit aprehensive as I had never purchased a car online before. However after being let down by a garage I have used for years I decided to try Buyacar. Not only are their prices extremely competitive but the service I received was excellent and the whole process has been swift. I must mention that the lady on customer services has been so helpful both before and after I received my car. She has answered any questions Ive had and nothing has been too much trouble. I will deffinately be… Read Full Review

“As easy as it gets”

Written on: 16/11/2015 by johnW132 (1 review written)

I have bought my last 2 cars using this website and I have found it easy, straightforward and so convenient. This is the place if you don`t want to spend weekends visiting forecourts and talking to salesmen. A vast choice with enough information to make a decision without being overwhelmed. Probably not for the car enthusiast or if you are looking for something unique but most makes and models at good prices delivered to your door. Biggest downside I suppose is no test drive but having been on… Read Full Review

“Excellent service A*”

Written on: 14/11/2015 by ThomasAgy (1 review written)

Very happy with the service provided, cannot fault them at all. Constant contact to keep me updated throughout the process. Website was very easy to use, process is not tedious at all. Any questions I had were dealt with quickly and with no fuss. She was always helpful and a pleasure to work with. Once payment was made a delivery date was arranged and the car arrive on the day and was exactly as described (excellent condition) Would definitely recommend; A* service. Thank you… Read Full Review

“very poor communication”

Written on: 10/11/2015 by GiadaMurray441 (1 review written)

The main strength of the company is the discount on the car prices they negotiate. It is a very good saving. Before making an order there is lots of information and communication but once the order is made the communication deteriorates. I ordered a new £20,000 car in June, which had a delivery date of October. I was not contacted by anybody before the delivery date. When I phoned to find out what was happening I was told they did not know and that they were waiting for a response from the… Read Full Review

Written on: 29/11/2015

If they fail to deliver threaten them with court action for breach of contract. They tried to fob me off several times and stated that they could re-order the vehicle but I would have to pay the increased price. I had to commence court action and they finally delivered the vehicle, to the spec ordered and original price before the case actually went to court. If your order was for a facyory order vehicle, obtain quotes from several dealers for the exact same specification. If it went to court you would sue for the difference bewteen the Buyacar price and the lowest dealer price.

Carbuyer1234's Comment

Written on: 08/12/2015

That is exactly what they have done - I ordered the car 6 months ago now - I still have no delivery date and they have now told me they have increased the price by an extra £1300. This company is a sham - they phoned me today and never mentioned the increased price but then sent me an email with it in. I would stay well away from this company. Communication is little beyond none, they do not do what they say, they do not deliver within the timescale given, they increase the price 6 months after the order is made. I am going to have no choice now but to take court action because I will not be blackmailed into paying a higher price.

Written on: 17/12/2015

Do not listen to Buyacar's excuses. Your contract is with Buyacar and not the dealer or manufacturer. It is for Buyacar to honour that contract made with you. It is Buyacars responsibility to limit their own liability with their suppliers and there should be no detriment to the consumer or this could be considered "unfair" under the contract. Consumers have more protection in contracts and if taking court action I would point out that "Guidance for the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts
Regulations 1999" is worth reading and of course seek legal advice. Good luck and I hope you manage to resolve without having the stress of court action.

Written on: 17/12/2015

You can also get some excellent free advice from the LegalBeagles website

Written on: 17/12/2015

I would also recommend that you request written proof of when the order was placed by the dealer with the manufacturer..................Buyacar couldn't produce this from their supplier when I requested it therefore I alleged that the order had not been placed by the dealer at the time I placed my order with Buyacar. It is for Buyacar to prove "due diligence" that the order was placed with the dealer, and then the dealer with the manufacturer. Although my case is quite different from yours the principles are the same.

Written on: 14/12/2015

We understand our customer's frustration with regard to their order, and share their frustration over the manner in which information relating to the order was passed to us by our Hyundai supplying dealer. The Hyundai I800 in question was ordered in late June 2015, and we quoted around 16-18 weeks for delivery as advised by our supplying dealer. However, shortly after this, Hyundai closed production for the model ordered owing in part to concerns over whether the vehicle met Euro 6 legislation for the engine. The model was then relaunched with an upgraded engine, as well as further upgrades and changes, including Bluetooth and a new central console display. This relaunched 2015MY vehicle was subject to a price increase by the manufacturer of £1325. Regrettably, we did not receive information regarding the upgrade from Hyundai until early December, when our supplying dealer was able to provide us with the new specification and price - before this, we had been asking for updates on the production of the car without being aware either that the vehicle ordered would not ever be built, or that the new model was both delayed and more expensive. We were simply told that no information was currently available, which was the information available to our dealer from Hyundai. We obviously appreciate that this causes frustration and a lack of trust, given that the order was also by this point over the original estimated lead time. We do make clear in our Terms and Conditions that should any manufacturer change the price, specification or model year of any vehicle, then the customer will have the choice to either accept changes to specification and price or to receive a refund. We did inform the customer of the changes in specification and the price increase as soon as this information was received; we also subsequently offered to supply the new model for an increase of £1000 as a goodwill gesture (which would have meant that we made a loss on the order) as we felt that the delayed manner in which we received updates from our Hyundai dealer had caused our customer service to fall short of our usual standards. However, our customer chose not to accept this. We do of course take issues such as this extremely seriously, and would invite the customer to contact us if they wish to discuss this any further.

Written on: 13/01/2016

Very poor excuse and a good job this wasn't my vehicle order! I would have been contacting Hyundai directly to see if the order was ever placed in the first instance..........which I doubt as happened in my case albeit a Vauxhall. In any case a reasonable manufacturer would honour orders already accepted which were then subject to change as a gesture of good will . As aolso stated above, in Consumer Contracts the consumer has more rights and people should be aware and use them.

Written on: 13/01/2016

“WOW! This is how to Buy a Car”

Written on: 18/10/2015 by Olsonbp1983 (1 review written)

We had a faultless service from buyacar.co.uk, and a fantastic deal! The service is so convenient, everything is managed for you right from the initial contact to the delivery of our vehicle, we had excellent service and communication from the company. The staff members that we were dealing with were polite, informative and courteous. Our trade in was competitively valued (could have been more of course...) but the vehicle we were purchasing was offered to us at a price that was lower than… Read Full Review

“avoid buyacar”

Written on: 04/09/2015

Don't bother with buyacar I phoned them told them I wanted to buy a certain car and had already had my car valued by them. They then have the valuation rechecked by one of their underwriters, who was so slow in responding that the car i wanted was sold to someone else AND buyacar didn't have the decency to tell me until I rang them to ask for an update… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/10/2015

From Buyacar.co.uk: -

We are sorry to receive this review, and that the customer feels that we did not inform them quickly enough. The enquiry for the car was made on the same day that the customer was informed that the car was sold, so there was little delay; the wait of a few hours was not due to our underwriting process, but rather to a delay from our supplying dealer in informing us that the car was sold. It is regrettable that the customer called for an update so soon after we received this unfortunate news, thus denying us the opportunity to inform them, as we of course otherwise would have.

“Excellent service”

Written on: 03/07/2015 by Freddyn340 (1 review written)

The site was very easy to use, and once I had chosen my car, the staff were really helpful. Everything happened really quickly, and I love my new Kia. I would recommend this company to all… Read Full Review