Home Owner Wiz Reviews - www.homeownerswiz.com

• Accuracy

Home Owner Wiz www.homeownerswiz.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Home Owner Wiz www.homeownerswiz.com

Home Owner Wiz www.homeownerswiz.com

“listingswiz.com is a rip off”

Written on: 18/09/2014 by ZionBolton203 (1 review written)

I call this company in June of 2014. First person told me or i will say he promise me and my hubby would be in a house less then 90 days. If we sign up for credit management. So we did they told us it would be 160.00 a month ""never told us it was a 12 month contract" Then said it would be 1000.00 dollars to to get into the rent or lease to own program, Had us do the 7 steps for the home buyers portfolio. And calling this company is crazy i have over 600 calls to this company leaving messages… Read Full Review

“THANK GOD FOR REVIEWS!!!!”

Written on: 02/07/2013 by TrustonlyGod (1 review written)

I too ran across this website, but I decided to read the reviews first. So glad that I did!! People please keep other people informed. Noone has money to throw away, and to the couple that reported to the BBB, GOOD FOR YOU!!!!WE MUST STOP ALL OF THIS STEALING !!!!… Read Full Review

“Total ”

Written on: 16/03/2013

These people stole our ad that we had posed on craigslist and spammed it about 10 times in every city on craigslist. We have received hundreds of calls in the last 5 hours. They can't even make up their own posts. Horrible!!!!!!… Read Full Review

“ms st.louis”

Written on: 12/03/2013

I really have'nt experienced anything wrong so far they actually been doing a great job with me thanks to the team effort I have moved on to the last final step of this program. I like how they guide me threw these steps this is my first time buying a house so I dont think there out to get anyone… Read Full Review

Cosmically's Comment

Written on: 19/01/2014

Shut the ef up! Do not be a dumb ass! You ignorant waste of life, and space on earth!

“Don't do it!!”

Written on: 05/03/2013 by ms.texas (1 review written)

Ownerwizis not for anyone that doesn't have money to waste. I am a single parent of 2 and divorcee,with that being said I have no money to waste and that's exactly what I did. These people take your money, make you believe that you're making progress and then nothing!! I've never been so disappointed with a company. It seems as though they only have 2 representatives because every time I've called I've spoken to the same 2 people! If you put your money into it then you've just been won. Someone… Read Full Review

“Ready to move in ”

Written on: 05/03/2013

So far so good ,,,,,,it's a lot of house to choose from it which is very good we are expecting we gonna have our place very soon. Thank's !!!!… Read Full Review

“So far so good with what we have to work with”

Written on: 13/02/2013 by Faithinchrist43 (1 review written)

i like the fact that there straight forward no hidden agendas I and my husband went straight thru the program needing some help very excited to get to the end and hopefully settle so we can finall y plan our honeymoon to Jamaica this is a must but first we decided that ownerwiz was going to help so we put everything Else off and they helped us to get our lives back on track get close to my parents and in my comfort zone thanks owner wiz… Read Full Review

“Ripoff”

Written on: 31/10/2012

Step 1 you use a credit card and pay $1 and actually sign up for credit monitoring. Step 2 you are supposed to receive home listing by email. Step 3 Lexington Law firm is a company that wants to charge $99.95 per month to repair your credit, i.e., remove negative items Step 4 After you sign up and are charged $99.95 for each month; then you will be told you will be emailed a list of homes in the zip code you are looking to rent to own. Step 5 If you do not cancel the credit monitoring you will… Read Full Review

“I want my money back....”

Written on: 03/10/2012

I got scared after seen all the review about people losing money with Owner wiz...I got as far as step 5 and stopped ...how can I get back my $109.00 is there a class class action law going on with this company...please let me know… Read Full Review

“owner wiz”

Written on: 31/07/2012

I seen this scam on craigslist, and like a dummy decided to sign up. as soon as they asked of me to get my free gredit report, which I get every month. their was no where to enter my score without having to go through that website for the free score, so i just clicked on it. now their emailing me saying that i qualified to recieve a check for my deposite on a house, they even sent me a picture of the check, so you know this is a scam. thank god I checked reviews. so many people have already… Read Full Review

“COMPLETE SCAM!!”

Written on: 26/04/2012 by Ownerwiz_sucks (1 review written)

Look at the other reviews to this place. The one 5-star rating was clearly written by them. Luckily I wised-up soon after I gave them my email and did some investigating. The first email I received from these dirtbags was telling me that I could buy Gold bullion for 75% off the market price!! Woo hoo. They all need to be arrested for fraud… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to Ownerwiz_sucks's Review

Written on: 14/06/2012

I sent this email to them to do some basic checking and never heard back. Must be a scam.
Hey Robert I don't have bad credit my scores are 780, 780, 761. I own a home now, but I am relocating from CA to MO and simply need to sell my CA home to qualify DTI for a new home in MO. So my questions are what is this Residential Processing Fees ($5,000 Certified Funds Only) cost used for? Is it a down payment for the home or is it a cost to do business with you? Also is this 4.99 fix 30 yr, what is the APR for this loan? RESPA requires that you state the APR when quoting fix rates and I didn't see the APR. Also what is the street address for your company in GA, I only see a P.O. Box listed here. The company doing the loans are they licensed by DOC to do loans and what is their DOC LIC #? Also are you a licensed MLO and if so what is your DOC, MLO LIC number and what states are you licensed in along with the physical address that you conduct business in each state that you operate in?
Dan

“Owner Wiz got me to!”

Written on: 06/04/2012

Like most of us who have gone to this website hoping to fulfill our desires to become homeowners for the first time or to become a homeowner after losing a home to a short sale which is a nice term for foreclosure. This company did give me a website and a person sent me a long email telling me I would have to provide $2500.00 in a account. I also needed to pick out a list of homes and call some numbers. But there was a catch, the money had to be int the account so that the investor knew I was… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/04/2012

Can you give me more information. Did you ever get your 2500 back or did you finish out the program and get a house.

Jjooyymama's Comment

Written on: 09/04/2013

I agree with you. I am trying to short sell my house because I lost my job so I was interested in this Owner Wiz thing at first. They demand that you sign up for their service for credit repair. I talked to someone on the phone and I told him that I already signed up for Equifax service. He said "oh our service is so much better and bla bla bla! That should not be a requirement for the service at all. I'll bet that Owner Wiz gets a big commission from the credit repair services though. I do not want to sign up for that service because I am on a budget right now and cannot afford it. Forget this company cause it seems like its their way or the highway!

Written on: 24/07/2012

I am trying to get my money back. they owe me 5895.00 which is what i paid. i have the attorney general on it now in the state of ga.

“this company is nothing but a bunch of crooks”

Written on: 05/12/2011 by beavis463 (1 review written)

hi my name is brian stfrancis,they told me it was a 1 time fee to use the site.they took my money and told me i needed proof of income and to have the down payment for the house we wanted.once they put us through to investor we were told we didn't qualify cause of our monthly income.they knew what it was before sending it to investor and told us it was a lock and we would be moving in january.everything looked great and now we are out 110.00 a month and 250.00 if we cancel..am closing my bank… Read Full Review

“Not Happy”

Written on: 07/09/2011

I signed up, got the credit report, then when I selected select/confirm and see listings, I kept getting the same screen telling me to sign up for a credit report. Where are the listings? There isn't even a login page after you sign up - just the page you use to sign up! WTW???… Read Full Review

“my review is based on what we were told when we went...”

Written on: 26/04/2011

my review is based on what we were told when we went on board with owner wiz.there front page warns you to be ready because they work so fast,then twice i got imformation from different people that wasnt consistent. we started with a dream home in ny,it was the only one we wanted from the group of available home we chose,now its been 4 months and weve lost our dream home because they couldnt deliver inspite of all there hipe, i do this to spare anyone the loss of there dreams… Read Full Review

Thejdb1's Comment

Written on: 24/05/2011

I found this review helpful because...My wife and I are CONSIDERING GOING THIS ROUTE; With this company-just researching.

Written on: 15/06/2011

Thanks for this review. I am planning also to go and try this ownerwiz but after reading their programs i found some loopholes.

Written on: 13/06/2011

very helpful. I have a daughter in law looking into this and now I have proof it is a scam. Most things that sound good usually are not

“Owner Wiz has given has taken my money and did not...”

Written on: 20/04/2011

Owner Wiz has given has taken my money and did not even provide a service to me. They did not even receive my credit report or talk to me. I call there and they hang up and just say someone will get back to you and no one ever gets back to you. This is not a good feeling to be take advantage of in this mannner. This is fraud and I have been violated and scammed. I have been advised and I will share my legal advice, anyone who has this same experience, as a consumer, it is your right to report… Read Full Review

“Had the run-round with them after twice-daily emails...”

Written on: 20/04/2011

Had the run-round with them after twice-daily emails asking why I hadn't submitted a credit report. Well, I don't have one, not being a US citizen. Then got told to whitelist my phone number on an American site. And guess what? I'm not a US resident (yet) either, so I couldn't do that.

Judging by the reports on here, I got off lightly without handing over anything more than my email address. SCAM… Read Full Review

“I found an add on Craigslist.org that referred me to...”

Written on: 27/03/2011

I found an add on Craigslist.org that referred me to this company. I called and spoke with someone who stated they would give me a list of all the homes available, walk me through the entire buying process, build my portfolio, etc. After doing some research, I have discovered this site is BOGUS. I paid $1.00 for my credit report and score and thank goodness I learned the truth before I gave them the $39.95 they want to "enroll" me in their "prgoram". Thank you to all the people who have posted… Read Full Review

“Owner Wiz also got me and my husband. I reported them...”

Written on: 04/01/2011

Owner Wiz also got me and my husband. I reported them to BBB anf believe me I will not stop until they lose their license. I will tell everyone I know about this company… Read Full Review

“Ownerwiz is a fraud website perpetrated by Ed and...”

Written on: 22/12/2010

Ownerwiz is a fraud website perpetrated by Ed and Brenda Zimbardi of Braselton, GA. Their main company is Fulfillment Central, a pseudo publishing company for other charlatan self help gurus who siphon cash off unwitting people with promises of grandeur but generally come up very light on results. This website is not designed to help you find a house; it's only designed to take 40 dollars from your bank account. Ed is also a convicted felon, which can be found on the GA corrections website with… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/06/2011

Thank you for providing an honest review, when I looked on Craigslist they were on almost every link under apt/housing. I had already decided to subscribe to their email listing, but something told me to atleast check out the reviews before going any further... Now that I know - I will blacklist them in my email account. It's a good thing that I haven't completed the application with my personal info. I just want to thank you for saving me $40 - I hate scammy people like this~~~

Written on: 15/04/2012

Thank you for your pros and con's on home Ownerwiz.. You helped me save my money. I'll look somewhere else to buy. Thanks to all.

Written on: 24/06/2011

Thank you all for writing reviews. As I look back at some of the dates on the previous reviews as early as March of 2011, I see at that time the price was only forty dollars. As I spoke with an owner wiz representative that called me at 9:15pm sounding like a from a crowded room in his home. I decided to see if I could find anything out about the company such as reviews good or bad on-line. Researching this information saved me one hundred and nine dollars for an application fee. As you can see the price has significantly jumped within three months. Thanks again everyone.