EZE charge Emergency mobile phone charger Reviews

EZE charge Emergency mobile phone charger - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for EZE charge Emergency mobile phone charger

EZE charge Emergency mobile phone charger

“The EZE charge Emergency mobile phone charger is good...”

Written on: 04/03/2008

The EZE charge Emergency mobile phone charger is good value for money, nice colours as well. Easy to use, can see when the charger is working, and when need a new battery. Connectors for most phones, so convienant when out, and have different phone… Read Full Review

EZE charge Emergency mobile phone charger

“I bought this charger for when I go fishing for a few...”

Written on: 07/05/2007 by pdarbs (1 review written)

I bought this charger for when I go fishing for a few days because my phone always runs out. The first time I used it, my phone was dead and I just plugged it in, turned the phone on and made a phone call. it was easy. I tried leaving the charger plugged in and it managed to charge my phone about 30%. The only problem I have with it is that you have to use good quality batteries and they are expensive. So I now use rechargeable batteries which actually last longer than the Duracell. Overall I… Read Full Review