Webley Jaguar Reviews

Webley Jaguar - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Webley Jaguar

Webley Jaguar
Webley Jaguar

“This was my first air rifle in 1972, at the tender age...”

Written on: 01/02/2010

This was my first air rifle in 1972, at the tender age of 8! In those days, as one of the other reviews points out, your dad could take you to a gunshop and buy you one of these without being locked up. Now aged 46 I've just been reunited with mine after it was found by a member of my extended family stored in his garden shed. When new it was indeed an accurate and relatively fast child's rifle (375fps if memory serves) even if the quality of finish did leave much to be desired - I remember… Read Full Review

“i have have the newer version of the webley jaguar .22...”

Written on: 02/03/2009 by srrolla76 (1 review written)

i have have the newer version of the webley jaguar .22 and its fitted with the spring damper to reduce recoil. i think this gun has a very good qaulity feel to it. i recently brought a hatsan mod.75 .22 but was not happy with it and got rid off it to get a webley jaguar. extremley happy with this gun. I would recommend this gun to anyone that wants a quality cheap .22… Read Full Review

“Many moons ago when I was but a sprog, my dear old dad...”

Written on: 06/05/2007 by Belatucadrus (21 reviews written)

Many moons ago when I was but a sprog, my dear old dad bought me a Webley Jaguar starter kit for Christmas, nowadays of course with our wonderful UK nanny state rules and regulations he'd be arrested for such heinous crimes, but back then we were a more civilised crew and could be trusted with such items.
The Jaguar is a .177 break barrel starter air rifle, it's light in weight and of a size appropriate to a child, which does make it rather inconvenient for an adult to use. While quite… Read Full Review