Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Treatment Pads Reviews

Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Treatment Pads - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Treatment Pads

“Great product. Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Treatment...”

Written on: 07/09/2010

Great product. Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Treatment Pads come in a small container consisting of 65 pads for an average of £5-£6. I use the pads after I wash my face. Once applied it has an overpowering smell and it can sting your eyes. Rub it all around your face and scrub harder on the infected area (spots). Your face goes very red but you can feel that the liquid is going to work, it cleanses your face very well. ALWAYS APPLY MOISTURISER AFTER USING THESE PADS (0therwise you will get dry… Read Full Review

Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Treatment Pads

“I have bought Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Treatment Pads...”

Written on: 06/05/2009

I have bought Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Treatment Pads a few weeks ago. I had uneven, reddish skin with more than one spot! After using this product for 3 or 4 days, my skin was a lot more even and spots were less and less noticeable.

The liquid has a very sharp smell and I did notice that it dries the skin, but I found that it helps if I rub some good moisturiser into my hands and tap it on my face just after using the pads (reduces the tingling too).

I would definitely recommend this!… Read Full Review