Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Treatment Pads Reviews

Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Treatment Pads - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Treatment Pads

“MY FACE WAS SWOLLEN AND ITCHY”

Written on: 19/05/2014 by MacKenzie42 (1 review written)

I bought this. When I used it I was so excited for my acne to go away but I woke up next morning and my whole face was swollen and itchy and irritating and I so so so scared that it's not going to go away. It was this morning when I found my face like this and it's been 8 hours and nothing change my face still looks terrifying and imm horrified that it won't go away for a kong time and I missed school today because of this because I look like a monster. My dad is so mad at me for missing school… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Treatment Pads

“I have normal skin, and I have never had this problem...”

Written on: 26/02/2008 by soggybourbon (1 review written)

I have normal skin, and I have never had this problem before with other products! After using Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Treatment Pads my skin became very tight and very very dry, bright red, and I got a rash that came up and started swelling! It was horrible… Read Full Review