Snooper Indago Sat-Nav & Speed Trap Detector Reviews

• How effective is the device?

Snooper Indago Sat-Nav and Speed Trap Detector - Ask a question now

Snooper Indago Sat-Nav and Speed Trap Detector

“I bought the Snooper Indago 2 years ago and seems one...”

Written on: 27/10/2009

I bought the Snooper Indago 2 years ago and seems one of the best of the lot although it is not cheap. Very accurate and lots of useful information on the screen. I never leave home without it in UK and have made lots of long trips in remote parts of Spain.

Only problem I came across is that if you switch it off and switch it on in a different location, you have to drive a couple of miles before the satalite picks it up. I called the company who said the chip may be bad and they would replace… Read Full Review

Snooper Indago Sat-Nav and Speed Trap Detector

“I was given this Snooper Indago by my brother in law...”

Written on: 16/11/2007 by Geoff Hy (4 reviews written)

I was given this Snooper Indago by my brother in law who got himself a bigger better version so to speak. I like this one though, does what it said it does and has so far not missed ... well, from what I can 'see'. I obviously never speed so wouldn't need this little device, but it is still nice to have this as a bit of peace of mind… Read Full Review