Ruth Rach New Breakthrough German Reviews

Ruth Rach New Breakthrough German - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ruth Rach New Breakthrough German

Ruth Rach New Breakthrough German

“I found it to be good value for money, once I got use...”

Written on: 29/02/2008

I found it to be good value for money, once I got use to using it to be very helpful and easy to use once I got use to it... But unfortunately I have mislaid my copy and am looking to buy another copy… Read Full Review

Ruth Rach New Breakthrough German

“This is a beginner's guide to the German language and...”

Written on: 30/01/2002 by Genny. (1 review written)

This is a beginner's guide to the German language and can be purchased with cassette tapes, which I would recommend to ensure correct pronunciation. The layout of this book is excellent. All pages are in colour, and different sections are colour-coded (for example, all conversations are on a green background and there are helpful "listen for" words and phrases on a yellow background). The various sections of the book cover most everyday situations, with sample conversations and lots of… Read Full Review

105765_Brett.'s Response to 11086_Genny.'s Review

Written on: 09/06/2003

I think this learning pack is excellent! I recom, to anyone wanting to learn a new language for whatever reason!