Giant Boulder Reviews

Media Gallery for Giant Boulder

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
Giant Boulder

“Purchasers of the Giant Boulder 2010 should be aware...”

Written on: 30/06/2010

Purchasers of the Giant Boulder 2010 should be aware that earlier this Giant deleted its base model mountain bike - the Rock.

When they did this they down spec'd the Boulder by fitting most of the cheap cycle parts from the rock onto the boulder, they then added £20.00 to the price tag!. If you can, you should look for a 2009 model or earlier. I have had to up spec. mine with the original Acera Shimano derailleurs, and a Suntour XCT V2 fork.

In general this (the 2010 model) is not even a… Read Full Review

Giant Boulder

“I have owned my Giant Boulder just under a month from...”

Written on: 24/05/2010

I have owned my Giant Boulder just under a month from new, and over all i really like it.
I didn't have a huge budget for a top of the range model, so wanted a nice bike to ride to work on during the week, and to take down a trail at weekends.
Its not the lightest bike out there, but its no dead weight either.
As much as i enjoy my bike, sadly i have had some issues with it.
In the last 4 days my bike has been back to the shop and had the following parts replaced due to the gears or crank… Read Full Review