Wilkinson Sword 220656 Telescopic Universal Cutter Reviews

Wilkinson Sword 220656 Telescopic Universal Cutter

“Versatile and good value for money. Easy to operatate...”

Written on: 03/10/2008

Versatile and good value for money. Easy to operatate and light enough to handle with ease. I recommend it to any gardeners out there… Read Full Review

Wilkinson Sword 220656 Telescopic Universal Cutter

“If I can get my existing Wilkinson Sword 220656...”

Written on: 01/10/2008

If I can get my existing Wilkinson Sword 220656 Telescopic Universal Cutter repaired I will. If not in spite of the rather high price, I will get another. I really could not do without it. It failed to get the maximum ten out of ten purely because of the recent failure… Read Full Review