Seat Alhambra Stylance 2.0 TDI 140 Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Seat Alhambra Stylance 2.0 TDI 140 - Ask a question now

“Seat Alhambra 2009 stylance 2.0 tdi sport”

Written on: 20/10/2011

I have owned two seat alhambras. The latest one is a 2.0 tdi 2009 stylance. I have had issues with the main dealer servicing the vehicle. The service at the main dealers was poor and I had to ask for a courtesy car which they did offer reluctantly, but said I had to take back at 8am the next day. meaning I could not get to work on time!!. I have just had to have the flywheel and clutch replaced as they failed after 13,000 miles!!! . The seat dealership put this down to driver abuse. Which I… Read Full Review

“This is the 4th Seat Alhambra I have owned having...”

Written on: 07/09/2009

This is the 4th Seat Alhambra I have owned having owned an Espace previously. I can not fault the Alhambra. It as never failed to start. The sports suspension (option in Reference) makes the feel of the drive like a car and not like driving a sofa with most other people carriers (Espace and Galaxy included). It is not a big car outside but has hige anounts of space inside and is incredibly practical. I regulary return 50+ mpg on the diesel engine. The toys (sports suspension, climate control… Read Full Review

“7 months ago I bought at Seat Alhambra Stylance 2.0...”

Written on: 11/09/2008 by Chris from Nottinghan (1 review written)

7 months ago I bought at Seat Alhambra Stylance 2.0 TDi and I have been very pleased with it. Here are my thoughts about the car and reasons for buying it.
Our 3 growing kids meant that our old style Renault Scenic was getting a bit small for our needs, so we opted to get a 7 seater to give us extra room, and a diesel engine to give better fuel economy. I am a fair bit taller than average, and one big problem I have is due to the modern trend to have a lot of plastic between the driver and front… Read Full Review

Drew107's Response to Chris from Nottinghan's Review

Written on: 16/03/2010

I found this review very helpful because...Just bought one

Eleanor Mcdaniel's Response to Chris from Nottinghan's Review

Written on: 10/05/2011

I found this review very helpful because...i am strongly considering buying one and your review has helped me make the decision to buy