Peugeot 207 S 1.4 16v 90 Reviews

Peugeot 207 S 1.4 16v 90 - Ask a question now

“Hi ”

Written on: 01/07/2010

Hi
I am about to purchase my second 207 3dr Peugeot. I can honestly say that I have been extremeley pleased with my car. No faults, great drive, possibly the most comfortable car seat I have sat in to drive.
My first 207 was Aluminium Silver 1.6 petrol, my new 207 is Bianca white ltd edition model.
If I have to have a little moan about something it has to be the windscreen wipers, leaving a gap to the right of the drivers view. But I still love the sexy, stylish shape. A great small car… Read Full Review

“Peugeot are renowed for being unreliable and the 207...”

Written on: 25/05/2010 by mjbicester (2 reviews written)

Peugeot are renowed for being unreliable and the 207 is nothing new.

Despite being a completely redesigned car, they are still using the same engines which means they are dog slow. The 1.4 90bhp 16v is smooth but very sluggish and almost a struggle pulling away from junctions even on a slight incline.

My experience was short. Having bought the car, thinking "well, it's slow but I'll get used to that" other things starting happening to it that really put me off. The car had a serious idiling… Read Full Review