Suzuki Ignis 1.3 GL VVT M/T Reviews

• Reliability

Suzuki Ignis 1.3 GL VVT M/T - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Suzuki Ignis 1.3 GL VVT M/T

Suzuki Ignis 1.3 GL VVT M/T

“My wife PX'd a Fiat Punto for an 02 3dr Ignis about 5...”

Written on: 21/05/2011

My wife PX'd a Fiat Punto for an 02 3dr Ignis about 5 years ago. I liked it that much that I PX'd my 03 Ford Ka for a same year 3dr Ignis with only 9K on the clock. My wife still has hers, stupidly, around 18 months ago, with the expectancy that I was to cover much more mileage with my job, I PX'd my Ignis with 45k on the clock and no repair bills, for an 06 Fiesta 1.4TDCI Diesel - big mistake. The Ford cost me around £1400 in "out of warranty" repairs in that short time. Couldn't wait to get… Read Full Review

“The Suzuki Ignis 1.3 GL VVT M/T is a fun lil car wiv...”

Written on: 28/04/2009 by craigdarby (1 review written)

The Suzuki Ignis 1.3 GL VVT M/T is a fun lil car wiv not the best handlin in the world bought a new stereo 4 it cos the 1 u get wid it not dat good… Read Full Review