Jeep Commander 3.0 CRD Limited (auto) Reviews

• Practicality

• Reliability

Jeep Commander 3.0 CRD Limited (auto) - Ask a question now

“Proper Discovery beater”

Written on: 14/05/2012 by Bazzag (1 review written)

The JEEP Commander is the only car that I have bought two of! I was originally set on replacing my facelifted Discovery 2 with a year old Discovery 3 when I was offered a 3 day test drive in the newly launched Commander....I was immediately smitten. I also got a great deal from my local dealer. I had the first one three years and after filling it with unleaded (its a diesel), I traded it in for another, slightly improved new model. Good bits - value for money, reliable (the Discovery was back… Read Full Review

“I have owned several Cherokee & Grand Cherokee models...”

Written on: 09/08/2009

I have owned several Cherokee & Grand Cherokee models over the years, this latest Jeep Commander 3.0 Limited puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. The Mercedes 3.0 diesel engine is ultra reliable & pushes this 2ton+ car surprisingly quickly along the road. It has a superb driving position, is easy to manoeuver with a very good turning circle. My wife is just over 5ft & manages to drive it easily as the drivers seat has a surprising amount of adjustment.I drive with a light foot &… Read Full Review

Acartwright1's Comment

Written on: 27/01/2011

I found this review very helpful because...I too have a Jeep Commander and I feel exactly the same. I love everything about it and it does make you smile when you drive it. I have had a Discovery and a Mercedes M Class,but the Jeep is by far my favourite. I found this review useful and it has made me feel even better about my Jeep as I wasn't aware that the MPG was American, so it's more efficient than I thought. The only thing I would add is that I have a large caravan and the Jeep tows it effortlessly and you can still overtake the slow lane uphill with confidence and still with that little smile on your face. Great Car.

“What can I say, Commander 3.0 is an awesome Jeep. I...”

Written on: 29/07/2009

What can I say, Commander 3.0 is an awesome Jeep. I have owned 2 Jeep Grand Cherokees, a 1996 model and a 1999 model. I loved the 1999 model, but I love the Commander even more. I love the boxy looks, although I guess some people prefer a more modern snout nosed look. The power and performance of the 3.0 litre CRD model is supeb. The main thing that attracted me to this particular Jeep is just how light it feels when driving. When I first got into it for e test drive I was immediatley… Read Full Review