Jeep Wrangler 2.8 CRD Sahara auto Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Jeep Wrangler 2.8 CRD Sahara auto - Ask a question now

“Best 4x4 buy a long shot”

Written on: 21/12/2012

I love my Wrangler – since I got it, I have been driving around looking for off road opportunities. As a matter of fact I have had to recover, Nissan Pathfinders, Toyota Fortuners, a Landy and a IX35. I will recommend a Wrangler to any one … Read Full Review

“OK FOR THE SECOND WORLD WAR, THAT'S ALL.”

Written on: 01/02/2012 by CRAZY DIAMOND (3 reviews written)

Dreadful, uncomfortable, unbelievably impractical and the softop is a joke. If you're unlucky enough to be driving with the top down and it starts to rain, prepare yourself for a soaking as it takes forever to erect it. Even when it's up, it's not very waterproof. If you're considering a 4x4, do yourself a favour and buy something else, probably Japanese, which will out-perform the Jeep (not difficult) and provide the sort of comfort you'd expect for the 21st century. I was so pleased I… Read Full Review