Mobius/PX - Phonebook & SMS Reviews

• Software Features

Mobius/PX - Phonebook and SMS - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mobius/PX - Phonebook and SMS

Mobius/PX - Phonebook and SMS

“jakarta indonesia review centre is the best download ”

Written on: 11/11/2012

good im softwear mobile phone sony ericsson w100i spiro because in softwear review centre is the best… Read Full Review

Mobius/PX - Phonebook and SMS

“I would recommend to just get it, pay for it and in my...”

Written on: 29/12/2007

I would recommend to just get it, pay for it and in my opinion you wont regret it… Read Full Review

Mobius/PX - Phonebook and SMS

“Mobius/PX - Phonebook and SMS PC Phone Software is...”

Written on: 02/02/2004 by hawk (5 reviews written)

Mobius/PX - Phonebook and SMS PC Phone Software is another great find. I used it at Christmas to transfer by phonebook from my older 3310 to by new 6610.

I was then able to add in all of the addresses of each of the contacts in the software (I would have never bothered because it would have taken ages on the phone). Now I have a back-up of all my addresses as well as phone numbers, and I am always referring to the addresses in Mobius on the PC, instead of having to find my addressbook or… Read Full Review

Yoedhie's Response to hawk's Review