Nissan X-Trail 2.2 DCI Sport Turbo Diesel Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Nissan X-Trail 2.2 DCI Sport Turbo Diesel - Ask a question now

“I have had this car over 3+ years ago (bought 1 year...”

Written on: 24/05/2010 by d2jlr (1 review written)

I have had this car over 3+ years ago (bought 1 year old)and it is the best investment I have made. Other than regular services I have had no trouble with the car for any reason.

The car has done over 40k miles has taken me all over the UK from Aberdeen and was a dream in the recent long bad weather this winter 2009-10. It coped with very deep snowdrifts and deep rutted ice.
I would recommend this car to anyone and will be looking to replace it with the latest model this year… Read Full Review

“My Nissan X-Trail 2.2 DCI Sport Turbo Diesel is a 2003...”

Written on: 10/02/2009 by Colgate (1 review written)

My Nissan X-Trail 2.2 DCI Sport Turbo Diesel is a 2003 reg has 50,000 miles on the clock and the Turbo has gone as well as the intercooler was quoted 3k for parts alone, not impressed that a car that cost over 20k just over 5 years ago has had such a huge mechanical failure. The Engine Management System was also replaced when it was 2 years old. I would not buy another one again after these faults. Good points are boot size, good family size car and was great at getting throught the recent… Read Full Review

“I been driving this vehicle for two years, so I am...”

Written on: 11/11/2008 by caballo2154 (1 review written)

I been driving this vehicle for two years, so I am very dissapointed on its performance. Friends who own same veh also mention the weakness of the engine. Also, interior construction material are really cheap and of bad quality. Made a mistake buying this car since I have a bank note that I had to pay. I'll thinking on a taking a chance with Totoya Hi-Lux… Read Full Review

“My Nissan X-Trail 2.2 DCI Sport Turbo Diesel is nearly...”

Written on: 27/04/2007 by galbrac (2 reviews written)

My Nissan X-Trail 2.2 DCI Sport Turbo Diesel is nearly two years old and has 30,000 miles on the clock. I have owned it for the past 15 months and traveled 19,000 miles with it. I do not know its history before I bought it, but since I have had it, it is on its second intercooler and third turbo unit, all replaced under warranty. When I contacted Nissan customer centre, they said they would consider fitting a replacement unit as a goodwill gesture after the warranty expired, but would not… Read Full Review