Tom Tom ONE XL Regional Reviews

• Clarity of Instructions

• Map Accuracy

Tom Tom ONE XL Regional - Ask a question now

Tom Tom ONE XL Regional

“I have had had my unit now for over two years. Some of...”

Written on: 26/06/2010

I have had had my unit now for over two years. Some of its data is now out of date, however I know of several instances where the inacuarte date preceeded the date I bough it including quite a few,and potentionly costly, speed restrictions. I cannot for instance input my own house number, accordingly it doesnt exist. dispite my living here for over 40 years. A niggle I know but fact. My biggest problem is the cost of updating this data. you cant miss a year. No, you have to pay the cost of the… Read Full Review

Tom Tom ONE XL Regional

“What would I do without my Tom Tom ONE XL Regional....”

Written on: 05/07/2009

What would I do without my Tom Tom ONE XL Regional. it's the business, I visit France three times a year and it takes me right to the door of my destination,. Thanks TomTom… Read Full Review

Tom Tom ONE XL Regional

“Easy to use, I paid a hundred pounds for Tom Tom One....”

Written on: 01/02/2009 by patchwork (1 review written)

Easy to use, I paid a hundred pounds for Tom Tom One. I do many calls within a city so guides you around one way systems etc. Also use it dark evenings so pin points addresses very accurately.
On the whole the Tom Tom One system is well worth the money… Read Full Review

Tom Tom ONE XL Regional

“I've had the Tom Tom One XL Classic for a few months...”

Written on: 26/01/2009 by Fozzplod (8 reviews written)

I've had the Tom Tom One XL Classic for a few months now so I've really got to grips with using it.

For the money - this was on offer for about £120 back then - it was really good value.
The screen is large and easy to use. It has all the normal features you would expect from a Satnav and I'll go through a few of them for you now.

Navigation - the heart of the Satnav of course. You can enter your destination in many different ways and the Tom Tom One is not really any different from other… Read Full Review