Honda Jazz 1.4 i-DSI Reviews

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Honda Jazz 1.4 i-DSI - Ask a question now

“I love this little car. It has a smooth gear box and...”

Written on: 18/03/2011 by Florenze (4 reviews written)

I love this little car. It has a smooth gear box and is easy to drive. Most of my driving is around town and the feul consumption is excellent. It is comfortable and all round visibility is good. It has all the extras I need such as electric windows, electric mirrors, massive display for the radio. The nicest thing is the steering wheel, it is so tactile. I know the Honda is a little more expensive that most cars in this range but I think it is worth it… Read Full Review

“We purchased our new Honda Jazz 1.4 SE CVT in May 2008...”

Written on: 09/04/2010 by BumpylaTete (12 reviews written)

We purchased our new Honda Jazz 1.4 SE CVT in May 2008 current mileage, 9000. The 1.4 engines and CVT gearbox combines extremely well and as a city car it is an easy drive returning 45mpg. The suspension is however firm and the ride choppy. Therefore, unless you are driving on a very good road surface, the ride can be very tiresome for both driver and passengers to such an extent that we all experienced car sickness on the longer journeys -unknown in any previously owned car. The interior… Read Full Review