Chevrolet Captiva LT Reviews

Chevrolet Captiva LT - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Chevrolet Captiva LT

“Great 7 Seater”

Written on: 05/04/2012

I have had my Captiva for nearly 2 years now, 20000 miles. I bought it new and got side bars and 20" alloys as optional extras. We have been delghted with it. It drives really well and you all sit up high. I have always been concerned about a lack of crumple zone in 7 seat cars but I feel the rear passengers are much safer in the Captiva as they sit higher than the impact area from other cars. A friend has a Volvo V90, bought about the same time - he paid over £10k more than I did. We agree… Read Full Review

“The Chevrolet Captiva is a great new SUV offering a...”

Written on: 15/12/2008

The Chevrolet Captiva is a great new SUV offering a lot to suit different needs sure it could do with a few refinements but it has more to offer than the other SUV ' s we have had in the uk, even landrover that car is real tat and look at the safety factor over the time it has been built it leaves nothing for the imagination and the others they don ' t rate at all so it is up to gm to concentrate on the Captiva and just keep improving it as they will stay ahead of there rivals.
So all in all… Read Full Review

“I'd say this is quite alrite comparing to xtrail or...”

Written on: 09/10/2008

I'd say this is quite alrite comparing to xtrail or crv. Its ride feeling is quite close to xtrail/crv. Brake power with abs/ebd should be enough for day to day use. It's got 5sp tiptronic which is quite useful for speedy action… Read Full Review