Alfa Romeo 159 1.9 JTDM 16v Lusso Reviews

Alfa Romeo 159 1.9 JTDM 16v Lusso - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Alfa Romeo 159 1.9 JTDM 16v Lusso

Alfa Romeo 159 1.9 JTDM 16v Lusso

“I love Alfa Romeo”

Written on: 02/09/2014 by garycole (14 reviews written)

Just recently I had the chance to drive an Alfa for the first time when a friend of mine bought 159 1.9 JTDM. I loved it! It has excellent performance on the road and generally it's a real pleasure to drive it… Read Full Review

“Nearly a great car.”

Written on: 07/04/2012 by Santafe2000 (2 reviews written)

I'm just about to part with my 159 after nearly four years of virtually trouble free motoring and to be honest I'm sorry to see it go and hope the B Class I've changed it for is as good. I clocked up over 100k miles and the car never let me down once. Servicing was reasonable though I used an Alfa specialist rather than the main dealer. When the warranty ran out I serviced it myself and it was a nice car to work on. Alfa clearly still have a couple of issues to sort out though. The paintwork is… Read Full Review

“This is my first Alfa Romeo, bought for me by the...”

Written on: 07/06/2007 by Jon Hardcastle (3 reviews written)

This is my first Alfa Romeo, bought for me by the company I work for. All my friends around me were trying to warn me off it due to concerns with reliability etc. Let's get one thing straight, if you are a petrol head like me, at some point in your life you have to own/drive an Alfa! Regarding reliability (after 11,000 miles) - 100% perfect.
For the weight of the car the 1.9 JTDm engine goes quite well, it's never going to break any records and as such the outside appearance of the car shouts… Read Full Review