CompuCare Computer Insurance Reviews

CompuCare Computer Insurance

“Absolutely rubbish! ”

Written on: 19/12/2009

Absolutely rubbish!

My Acer was damaged and they approved the claim.

The repair was to keyboard was done but they broke the laptop and screen.
Then they broke the hinge and then screen hinges and then the power converter was blown.

The laptop was tabled tennis 6 times (I lost count) and then they blew my speakers.

After 8 months my laptop was repaired badly but now works with one speaker and screen flickers.

Compucare didn't want to know.

Stay away from them. I wish I could swear!

Honest… Read Full Review

“My son was attending block release college in Glasgow...”

Written on: 18/11/2009

My son was attending block release college in Glasgow so I arranged insurance for his lap top, the ceiling fell in at hte hotel where he was staying and damaged hsi laptop! I clamed and sent his laptop to the repair centre as directed at a cost of £20. 5 weeks later they have only just authorised repair which will take another 7 days. Cause of delay they did not like my proof of purchase but took 15 days to inform me of this and then only because I contacted them apparently they emailed me but… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“ i bought CompuCare laptop and insurance from pc...”

Written on: 29/04/2009

i bought CompuCare laptop and insurance from pc world, my laptop paid £1,500 and insurance paid £730 for 5 years, now is fourth year, my laptop was broken, and they can not repair so decide to give a voucher. But very disappoint, they only send me £440 voucher. so i spend £730 to insur my £1,500 laptop, but i only get £440, is that fair????!!!!!… Read Full Review

“Overall,I'm not impressed. I have since found better...”

Written on: 15/12/2007 by orm (1 review written)

Overall,I'm not impressed. I have since found better coverages, from a real agent, for less… Read Full Review

“I live in a Christian Community, and my laptop was...”

Written on: 25/04/2007 by shemil (1 review written)

I live in a Christian Community, and my laptop was stolen from the library of the college, where any one, other than the members of the community has access. However, CompuCare (Insure and Go) Computer Insurance rejected my claim (well, I appealed, but no response yet), saying that it comes under the public area -- so if you are buying any of these policies, effectively, your computer is protected only if it gets stolen from your room when it is locked. I have now lost a £800 worth laptop and… Read Full Review

Guest's Response to shemil's Review

Written on: 08/07/2011

"Beware of your own stereotyping blinding you to the true nature of other individuals."