Berghaus Freeflow Reviews

Berghaus Freeflow - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Berghaus Freeflow

Berghaus Freeflow

“The Berghaus Freeflow is a sturdy all round day sack. ...”

Written on: 02/06/2009 by ampm graphics (3 reviews written)

The Berghaus Freeflow is a sturdy all round day sack. Offers good stability and looks good… Read Full Review

“I have found my 30 litre freeflow just great for a day...”

Written on: 19/05/2008

I have found my 30 litre freeflow just great for a day on the hills. Comfortable, cool and secure to wear. I would recommend to anyone. Only problem I have had is, when donning the sac without first loosening the shoulder straps far enough, the strap rolled onto my shoulder, and one of the plastic guides broke. This does not really affect the way it works, just looks untidy… Read Full Review