Speedo Fastskin Reviews

Speedo Fastskin - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Speedo Fastskin

Speedo Fastskin

“Personally, I would definitely recommend this suit to...”

Written on: 19/01/2010

Personally, I would definitely recommend this suit to a person swimming at an "a" level or above, as it helped me lower my 100 Free time 3 seconds from one month previously, and my 200 free time by five seconds. In combination with stepped-up training, it helped me severely decrease my times. The suit feels very light in the water, it sticks to you like glue, but you do need to size down, as it can be tight and cause rashes. The fact that it's price has decreased to about $100 for a jammer is a… Read Full Review

“Best suit ever. It's incredibly fast and it's helped me.”

Written on: 30/11/2007