Qawra, Soreda Hotel Reviews

Media Gallery for Qawra, Soreda Hotel

Qawra, Soreda Hotel

“Not true picture”

Written on: 11/03/2013

The picture in Liverpool echo of the soreda hotel is not the true picture it is very misleading? ALTHOUGH THIS HOTEL WAS BETTER THAN THE ORIGINAL ONE THAT WE WERE IN IN MY OPINION IT WAS NOT A 4star but maybe 3… Read Full Review

“Good points, not many to talk about. Bad points,...”

Written on: 12/10/2008 by ksidney (1 review written)

Good points, not many to talk about. Bad points, Having to go up to pool bar when wanting a drink - lounge bar could have been opened to save having to take lift from ground floor to pool area. Food in general at the Soreda Hotel is average - in my opinion hotel not 4 star we would not use it again… Read Full Review

“As an all round hotel the Soreda makes for a...”

Written on: 01/10/2008 by 8presley (3 reviews written)

As an all round hotel the Soreda makes for a reasonably pleasant stay, though certainly not the best hotel in Malta, with its limitations it would not spoil a holiday in Malta. The surrounding area is quiet wit the two cherries bar on the next block, which for inexpensive drinks I would reccomend. The hotel is close to the centre & 5 to 10 mins from the bus station. So if you are looking for a reasonably priced hotel withgood rooms & adequate food the Soreda will meet your requirements… Read Full Review

“Helpful staff at the Soreda Hotel. Nice room. All...”

Written on: 23/09/2008

Helpful staff at the Soreda Hotel. Nice room. All Inclusive drinks. Low price!! Average hotel.. Not 4 stars.... maybe 2 or 3… Read Full Review

“Now I'm not the kinda person to complain but out of...”

Written on: 31/03/2008

Now I'm not the kinda person to complain but out of the 7 days we were at the Soreda Hotel there was only ONE swimming pool open for 2 DAYS! The other swimming pool was cold there was no one in there as there was no sun getting to it, the other one was being refurbished.
The staff were generally not smiling accept from one man who really did try to make your stay a good one.
I wouldn't say it was a bad hotel but there was some better ones near by such as Qwara Palace and many more what were all… Read Full Review

Braithwaite's Comment

Written on: 19/02/2009

I have just returned from a two week stay. I found the staff, without exception, friendly and efficient. A greeting or a thank you was always returned with a smile. I like to swim whilst on holiday and was in the Fitness Centre pool every day, sometimes with a spell in the jacuzzi if it was free. The other pools were not available being Winter and I would not have used them- in February ? No thank you ! I had a half board package from Mercury Direct- very good value. They got my wife and I out to Malta on the first day of the bad weather, no mean feat. Well done Mercury Direct

“Serial wingers and whiners. These are the only people...”

Written on: 15/11/2007 by Tobyjane (1 review written)

Serial wingers and whiners. These are the only people who would complain about a holiday at The Soreda Hotel. My wife and I had the good fortune to stay at the Soreda from October 24th to November 7th and can honestly say we had no complaints whatsoever. Not that we're 'Put-up-and-shut-up' types, I can assure readers of this review that I'm always the first to complain if I find the slightest thing wrong with a hotel and/or its facilities that I'm paying good money to stay at.
Having read… Read Full Review