BinaryBiz Virtual Lab Client Reviews

Media Gallery for BinaryBiz Virtual Lab Client

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)
BinaryBiz Virtual Lab Client

“Recovered some data, way too expensive unless you've...”

Written on: 25/09/2010 by naroomatechedu (26 reviews written)

Recovered some data, way too expensive unless you've tried everything else and only this app can see your files. 100MB is ridiculous in 2010, it would have been OK in 1995, but today most consumer machines are 500GB or larger.
I used it to save my business records off my damaged laptop, 100MB barely allowed this, you would need to pay hundreds of $ to save anything like a normal hard drive of data. Fortunately I had backups of everything except my recent business data from the accountant… Read Full Review

Walasoni's Response to naroomatechedu's Review

Written on: 25/01/2011

I found this review not helpful because whos he kidding?! 100MB is the sampler, dork! You just don't put enough value on your files and blame this great product for it!

BinaryBiz Virtual Lab Client

“I have been happy with the software performance. I...”

Written on: 31/01/2004 by Terminus (1 review written)

I have been happy with the software performance. I have a BIG problem with there terms of use (renting software) and the process for getting your money back from unused quota.

Here's what happened. After a hard drive failure, my second drive lost it's partition table. I didn't touch this drive and started downloading software to see if it could find my data. BinaryBiz's software found the lost files. You "rent" their software. You buy a quota from them to restore what they find (they find… Read Full Review

Sautua's Response to Terminus's Review

Written on: 16/04/2004

They offer you online help, or by phone, but you also need to pay for this help support at least $ 50.00 extra. There is no telephone for customer service in any of their pages or invoice mails. The computer freezes constantly while using the software. Takes a lot of time. I do not recommend them at all