Blacklisted Clothing, Guys Tshirt Reviews

Blacklisted Clothing, Guys Tshirt - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Blacklisted Clothing, Guys Tshirt

Blacklisted Clothing, Guys Tshirt

“I love to skate, the guys at Blacklisted Clothing gave...”

Written on: 10/02/2004 by slipknot (1 review written)

I love to skate, the guys at Blacklisted Clothing gave me some free shirts because I skate. How much cooler can they get? They really care about the underground skating scene, cheers !… Read Full Review

“I stumbled across their site in Jan 2004 and thought...”

Written on: 30/01/2004 by punkskater (1 review written)

I stumbled across their site in Jan 2004 and thought it was pretty awesome. It was xblacklistedx.com. Never heard of the company but loved their logos, so I decided to buy some. Cheap, yes and the quality was nice. Very pleased. And the logo and designs are catching on, people keep asking me about it.
I think the company is cool, with a punk flair. I know it will start catching on as the next cool thing to wear. A+… Read Full Review