James Patterson See How They Run Reviews

James Patterson See How They Run - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for James Patterson See How They Run

James Patterson See How They Run

“I'm a huge James Patterson junkie and a World War II...”

Written on: 16/07/2010 by hockeyjunkie (5 reviews written)

I'm a huge James Patterson junkie and a World War II junkie, so I was very excited to read this book. However, I was disapointed. Don't get me wrong, it was a good book, but I might have possibly put way too much expectation on it so when I read it, I wasn't too enthralled.
The beginning starts out well, but then it goes on very slowly; the biggest part of the story, what the whole book is leading up to, is only the last couple of chapters.
I love James Patterson, but unfortunately this might… Read Full Review

James Patterson See How They Run

“See How They Run is an amazing early book from James...”

Written on: 27/01/2002 by Danni. (1 review written)

See How They Run is an amazing early book from James Patterson about remaining conflicts between the Nazi's and the Jews. For someone with little knowledge of this event it gave an emotinal insight into the extreme hurt caused to this group of people and how it affected both ordinary citizens and those in the limelight. It has unexpected twists and turns and effectively brings home how it could all so easily happen again. A must read… Read Full Review