Digitrex DSC3000 Reviews

Digitrex DSC3000 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Digitrex DSC3000

☆☆☆☆☆
Digitrex DSC3000

“I bought this camera and it didn't come with the...”

Written on: 02/07/2008

I bought this camera and it didn't come with the installation cd and i cant get the pictures off it. Its a piece of rubbish DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!… Read Full Review

Digitrex DSC3000

“The Digitrex DSC3000 Digital Camera is the King of all...”

Written on: 07/10/2005 by General4 (1 review written)

The Digitrex DSC3000 Digital Camera is the King of all low-cost digital cameras. This camera provided me with several sensational characteristics. With a compact size, I carried it everywhere I went, with a 10 sec. self-timer, I could take pictures on my own, and with movie mode, I could take videos based on my memory capacity. This is one of the greatest all-in-one cameras in its category… Read Full Review

Digitrex DSC3000

“Digitrex DSC3000 - This camera has been a good camera...”

Written on: 17/06/2005 by michel (1 review written)

Digitrex DSC3000 - This camera has been a good camera but it hasn't lasted long… Read Full Review

Digitrex DSC3000

“I found my camera at a sears and got it at one hell of...”

Written on: 06/01/2005 by rdecker83 (1 review written)

I found my camera at a sears and got it at one hell of a price ($36.99) after x-mas sal., It is great for beginners and children. I use it for a web cam mostly but it is so small I can drop it in my pocket or put it in my glove box and take it anywhere. The built in menu can be troblesome when you need to make changes and it does not take very good pictures in low light, even with the flash on. But for the price I'm happy with all this product has to offer… Read Full Review

Clownlover's Response to rdecker83's Review

Written on: 10/01/2005

I have this camera it is very good but can you tell me how you use it as a webcam with AOL Instant Messenger.

401608_Lexaanahi's Response to rdecker83's Review

Written on: 16/09/2008

I bought this camera on ebay and i'm not familiar with the manual. How do i use the camara as a webcam on window's live messenger?

Rdecker83's Response to rdecker83's Review

Written on: 11/01/2005

To turn on the web cam function first you must have the drivers installed on your PC, if you have windows XP it will install them itself. If you have an older version of windows you have to intall the software that the camera came with. After doing that power up the camera and go into the menu. Then scroll down to SET UP, push the right arrow button on the camera. The scroll down till you find USB, push the right arrow button again, set the camera from CARD READER to PC CAMERA, confirm the setting by pushing the right arrow again. Now pulg the camera into your computer USB slot and you should be ready to go, if you have a modern version of AOL it will find the camera as a web cam and your all set when you go into live video mode, if not then you are on your own. To switch back to digtial camera mode you have to go back and undo every thing you just did. Try reading the owners manual that the camera came with, all this information is in there.

Digitrex DSC3000

“The Digitrex DSC3000 camera is a very compact digital...”

Written on: 19/08/2004 by Jimbo123 (1 review written)

The Digitrex DSC3000 camera is a very compact digital camera that takes fine quality pictures. The cost is at least half of other comparable cameras… Read Full Review

Digitrex DSC3000

“I wanted a small, inexpensive digital camera that...”

Written on: 16/08/2004 by gandgparsons (1 review written)

I wanted a small, inexpensive digital camera that would fit in my purse or pocket. Most of my photos are as good as ones taken on my big, heavy, expensive Sony digital camera.
Ulead Photo Editing Software, is terrible. It crashed my computer. Fortunatly Windows XP recovered itself. I unintstalled the software, but now only one of my photo editing programs recognizes the camera for downlading. I wish I had known I had to install special software for downlading… Read Full Review

Digitrex DSC3000

“The Digitrex DSC3000 is the "Kodak Fun-Saver" of the...”

Written on: 07/06/2004 by joester (1 review written)

The Digitrex DSC3000 is the "Kodak Fun-Saver" of the digital world!
Only this one is better because it's re-usable, and takes "movies". Length of the movie is depicted by the amount of memory you put in!… Read Full Review

Digitrex DSC3000

“I love my Digitrex DSC3000 digital camera - I got it...”

Written on: 28/04/2004 by ardiskimmieb (1 review written)

I love my Digitrex DSC3000 digital camera - I got it for Christmas I have 2 kids that love to have there picture taken and I love to take them it is super easy to use and the software that came with it makes adjusting the pictures a snap… Read Full Review

Digitrex DSC3000

“I have owned this Digitrex DSC3000 Digital camera for...”

Written on: 03/04/2004 by shahabalam77 (1 review written)

I have owned this Digitrex DSC3000 Digital camera for more than a month and am very stisfied with pic quality and ease of use. This is the best deal for the price. If you are looking for best buy, go for this camera… Read Full Review

Digitrex DSC3000

“The Digitrex DSC3000 is a very attractive little...”

Written on: 03/03/2004 by threebeers (1 review written)

The Digitrex DSC3000 is a very attractive little camera. It is manufactured by Apex, the same people that make the DVD players. They have a reputation of squeezing out decent quality products on the cheap from Chinese factories.

Its key feature other than price is its small size. It is about the size of a Snickers bar. For me size matters--if the camera is too big to carry in my shirt pocket I won't take it anywhere.

It doesn't have optical zoom or autofocus. It is a fixed focus… Read Full Review

Digitrex DSC3000

“This Digitrex DSC3000 is nice little Digital camera...”

Written on: 24/02/2004 by kalevpoeg (1 review written)

This Digitrex DSC3000 is nice little Digital camera for children. It is cheap and has basic functions. My personal experience with it is unsatisfied! Pictures are so bad quality that I'm shamed to show to my guests. Even photoshop can't help. But you can't beat price. I really hope that prices drop in digital camera field, since in my opinion this camera is worth maybe 20 bucks. 70 bucks is too much for that… Read Full Review

Jwright295's Response to kalevpoeg's Review

Written on: 25/02/2004

Yes, I am having the same problems. The quality of pictures taken indoors is very poor. Outdoor pictures seem to turn out better.

Prince1064's Response to kalevpoeg's Review

Written on: 01/11/2004

I got a Digitrex DSC-3000 and it was fine for 6 months and now half of all the pictures I take look great on the view finder but when I download them onto the computer and try to print them out they come out fuzzy on one side. IT SUCKS. BAD CAMERA!!!!!!!

Julia Mccaskill's Response to kalevpoeg's Review

Written on: 20/08/2004

I too cannot understand the criticism in this review. I have had my Digitrex 3.2mp digital cam for several months now and am delighted with the quality of photos. Of course I have the odd 'dud' - but I put that more down to the 'user or the subject' moving than the quality the camera produces.
<br>
<br>Highly recommend this camera as an 'economical' purchase with value for money.

Ronaldo's Response to kalevpoeg's Review

Written on: 07/05/2004

The one negative review and the 2 comments on the negative review are beyond my comprehension.
<br>Do these 3 persons know that you need to hold any digital camera absolutely still to get good pictures? (Maybe tomorrow one will be manufactured with no shutter delay, etc.)
<br>Do they know to set the resolution choice on the camera higher than minimum?
<br>Do they know to use flash for indoor photos and only within recommended distance.
<br>I am sitting here snapping away with the 2 cameras of this model I just bought and think they both take wonderful photos. (Of course it is not of $500 and up quality - what did these buyers expect?)
<br>Maybe the models they bought were lemons? That is possible at this price.

146193_Sggas's Response to kalevpoeg's Review

Written on: 04/03/2004

I feel the same way as you do. Very cheap quality. Not worth the $....even on sale. It is supposed to be a 3mp and my sony Mavica with a 1 megapixel, takes sharper and clearer picture.

Digitrex DSC3000

“*The Digitrex DSC3000 is far easier to use than...”

Written on: 08/02/2004 by Julia McCaskill (1 review written)

*The Digitrex DSC3000 is far easier to use than previous model Digitrex DSC 2100 digital camera(which I also have)
*Screen much easier to read than previous models
*Absolutely thrilled - great little camera
*Battery appears more economical than previous Digitrex cams… Read Full Review

Digitrex DSC3000

“I received one of these Digitrex DSC3000 digital...”

Written on: 05/02/2004 by fritz34 (1 review written)

I received one of these Digitrex DSC3000 digital cameras for Christmas and I love it. The picture quality is very good and all the features a very good. Some take practice but then I'm an amateur at this kind of thing… Read Full Review

Digitrex DSC3000

“I got this neat little Digitrex DSC3000 digital camera...”

Written on: 29/01/2004 by judebach (5 reviews written)

I got this neat little Digitrex DSC3000 digital camera as a package deal with an epson printer. it takes pretty good pictures and video w/o sound. the built-in memory is 8Mb and it
came with an sd card as part of the package! the camera alone can be found for around $100, which it
is worth… Read Full Review