Boots Hay fever & Allergy Relief Fast Reviews

• Effectiveness

Boots Hay fever and Allergy Relief Fast - Ask a question now

Boots Hay fever and Allergy Relief Fast

“I got a really bad prickly heat rash all over my...”

Written on: 23/03/2010

I got a really bad prickly heat rash all over my belly, back and chest. I went to my local boots and was advised to take the hayfever relief tablets. After 2 days it was gone. The itching was gone within hours and it really helped me sleep without making my rash even worse. I was really suprised by how quic they started to work. I am also very pleased with the end result. With my wedding in one weeks time I couldnt ask for more from these pills. Great value for money and easy to take… Read Full Review

Boots Hay fever and Allergy Relief Fast

“WOW. Boots Hay fever and Allergy Relief Fast did the...”

Written on: 18/04/2009

WOW. Boots Hay fever and Allergy Relief Fast did the trick. Nothing else has ever worked so well.

I was getting really runny eyes, very occassional sneezing and itchy eyes. In a few days it receded a lot, and by the end of April was gone.

While others had a horrible summer, I just topped up 3-4 times with 2-8 more micro-tablets and was fine… Read Full Review

Boots Hay fever and Allergy Relief Fast

“I don't suffer with "proper" hay fever, but when the...”

Written on: 24/06/2008

I don't suffer with "proper" hay fever, but when the pollen gets really high I get itchy eyes and start to sneeze. I took a Boots non drowsy Hayfever relief (loratadine 10mg) tablet, and found that not only did it make me drowsy (being at work I cannot go and have a lie down) but I still suffered from sneezing. All in all, not what it says on the tin… Read Full Review