Clarityn Reviews

From 1 review
  • Effectiveness

Clarityn - Ask a question now

Clarityn

“I've been using Clarityn for the last few summers to...”

Written on: 06/07/2007 by Tom H (110 reviews written)

I've been using Clarityn for the last few summers to help my hay fever (if rain and floods qualify this time of year as "summer"!).
It works well, actually better than most others (for me at least).
The only real drawback is that it can take a couple of days for the antihistamines to build up in your system and become fully effective. I'm not sure if that affects other people, though. But despite that, you do feel the benefit of Clarityn a few hours after taking them… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to Tom H's Review

Written on: 06/07/2007

I don't have any allergy's but if I get one I check this brand out, good work!

Angelpick's Response to Tom H's Review

Written on: 10/06/2008

Too lightweight for me,horses for courses though!