Zanussi ZRT163W Reviews

• Style

• Service & Support

Zanussi ZRT163W - Ask a question now

“Poor Door”

Written on: 07/11/2011 by jjlee (1 review written)

We have had the same problems as others. The door handle is badly designed and breaks to easily we have had to replace it once. The Bottom door shelf falls off when opened. The plastic where it is mounted has cracked as it is to weak. The door and shelf now need replacing. I Would strongly recommend against buying this fridge. Ours is only a couple of years old and we are looking at replacing it… Read Full Review

“I bought this appliance at the same time as a washer...”

Written on: 27/05/2010 by adriennec (1 review written)

I bought this appliance at the same time as a washer dryer, a freezer and a dishwasher. I bought Zanussi as I have had them previously. NEVER AGAIN! I now need my fourth handle and have had enough. Zanussi say there is no problem they know of, the engineer said I must be opening the door wrong! Now the handle on the (replacement) freezer is cracking too. The handles always crack in the same place. The lid on the washer dryer (plastic) cracked on the corner, the dishwasher needed a new… Read Full Review

Martinch's Response to adriennec's Review

Written on: 11/08/2011

I bought a Zanussi ZRG717CW fridge 2 years ago and it has got deep rust all up the edges of the door, and this door is only 10 months old because the same happened to the first door too. Zanussi/Electrolux deny any knowledge of previous rust problems and blame us for incorrect cleaning! Steer well clear!

☆☆☆☆☆

“The fridge is perfectly acceptable and does what it is...”

Written on: 28/05/2009 by LChappell (1 review written)

The fridge is perfectly acceptable and does what it is supposed to, with one exception. The holder on the front of the fridge door shelf keeps "pinging off" every time you try to put anything on the shelf. Every time you make a drink, you have to spend time picking all your bottles back up off the floor - incredibly frustrating!
I have contacted Zanussi both by phone and email, but they were totally disinterested. I was told that no-one else has ever had this problem, but that the part I… Read Full Review