Michael Thomas, German with Michael Thomas Reviews

Michael Thomas, German with Michael Thomas - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Michael Thomas, German with Michael Thomas

Michael Thomas, German with Michael Thomas

“I have been trying with my other half (who is German)...”

Written on: 25/11/2010

I have been trying with my other half (who is German) to learn the German language for a while now without real success. She recently bought The Michel Thomas Foundation German Course. I have immediatly starting using it and the amount of information which i have learnt (and more importantly retained) is astounding. I put all the tracks from the 8 hour course onto my iphone and now i am just 3 hours into the course i have loved every minute of it. It gives a really good in depth analysis of how… Read Full Review

Michael Thomas, German with Michael Thomas

“I would recommend Michael Thomas' German Language...”

Written on: 21/01/2006 by helenbradley (1 review written)

I would recommend Michael Thomas' German Language Phrase Builder to anyone wanting a good first understanding of important and useful everyday phrases.

The 8 Hour Course is more for those wanting a good grounding in German, but there are also some phrases that are not presented in a realistic way.

I have used many language courses, and I think Michel Thomas' approach is good because he has enthusiasm for his topic, which most language tapes do not have… Read Full Review