Panasonic NNCT776S Reviews

• Style

• Service & Support

Panasonic NNCT776S - Ask a question now

Panasonic NNCT776S

“Does everything except slice bread”

Written on: 06/08/2014 by Farrdinkum (1 review written)

Have used this little bute for around 5 years now. Mircowave just gone, but all other functions work great, so I'll see if I can fix. We have a Rayburn, which is nice but rubbish if you actually want to cook, so use this combo in conduction with an induction double hob. If I can't fix it, will certainly buy another!… Read Full Review

Panasonic NNCT776S

“Very disappointing results from my Panasonic NNCT776S....”

Written on: 08/06/2008

Very disappointing results from my Panasonic NNCT776S. I would not purchase again. Timings way out in hand book - items burn when used as oven… Read Full Review