Emami Fair & Handsome Reviews

“this is so good”

Written on: 05/01/2014

I use this product b/c this is so amazing like magic… Read Full Review

Emami Fair and Handsome

“Hi! I am working guy and i use for my clear skin Emami...”

Written on: 02/02/2011 by ralph16 (2 reviews written)

Hi! I am working guy and i use for my clear skin Emami Fair and Handsome Face wash. Which is a Herbal product and specially formulated for men. Well now my skin condition is better than before and i am quite satisfied. As a my advice for all guys use good face wash with good face scrub and regular use fairness cream and obviously drink enough water with 7-8 hours sleep. If you maintain this routine then your skin definitely will be better.

Emami Fair and Handsome

“this the best product i have come accross, i was...”

Written on: 16/04/2010

this the best product i have come accross, i was having a dark complextion but because of this product i have got a wheatish complextion this difference can be seen clearly when diffrenciated between my face neck and body colour. i am very happy seeing the result… Read Full Review

Emami Fair and Handsome

“I'm a tall guy and you can also say handsome. But my...”

Written on: 18/04/2007 by handsome102 (1 review written)

I'm a tall guy and you can also say handsome. But my main problem was my complexion. I used to be a dark guy and naturally I had an interest to get fair skin. Lots of fairness skin care products available in the market but unfortunately most of them are only for women. What could I do....I was using one such product but what to say didn't get any noticeable change. After launching Fair and handsome cream which is exclusively for men use, I started using it and after using for couple of months I… Read Full Review

289480_Arjun124's Response to handsome102's Review

Written on: 17/05/2007

I play tennis. Basically it’s my passion. But for the past few months, I was quite upset with my skin tone, which was becoming dusky. I used to be very fair, and my skin was even bright. Now I find that my skin is getting rough, along with losing brightness. Thanks to Emami Fair and Handsome, which has been launched sometime back; I want to use this product to get back my bright skin.