NatWest Premier Gold Card Reviews

• Customer service

NatWest Premier Gold Card - Ask a question now

“Very disappointed with the purchase protection scheme....”

Written on: 13/12/2010

Very disappointed with the purchase protection scheme. Since this is only valid for customers who don't have home insurance, (I can't imagine anyone with a natwest black who does not have home insurance), it is effectively useless and I ended up having to use my home insurance and thereby lost my no claims discount with my home insurance provider. Very disappointed and looking at other credit cards. Natwest should make that clear… Read Full Review

“I have banked with Natwest for 15 years and have for...”

Written on: 28/01/2004 by davinci55 (1 review written)

I have banked with Natwest for 15 years and have for many years paid annually for their Premier Banking facilities. To be honest I joined initially for the Air Miles, but use my card for all purchases, believing that the card offered a 'purchase protection facility' if purchases were lost or stolen soon after purchase. I recently bought a new mobile phone which was subsequently lost / stolen and when I enquired about the protection was told it only applied to people who did not have home… Read Full Review

Hulse2K's Response to davinci55's Review

Written on: 12/09/2006

I also found out about the purchase protections terms and conditions the hard way. I don't even have household insurance but the building where I live does so that means I've got to ask the owner if I can claim on his household insurance and probably put his premiums and cost him £50 excess. What a joke that is!