Estee Lauder Illusionist Mascara Reviews

• Ease of Application

• Ease of Removal

Estee Lauder Illusionist Mascara - Ask a question now

Estee Lauder Illusionist Mascara

“It helps short lashes look longer and thicker and...”

Written on: 05/04/2008

It helps short lashes look longer and thicker and gives a nice bold look to your eyes. All over a great buy and very shocking on short lashes just make sure to use a lashes moisturiser on lashes every now and then to avoid dried out lashes. It dries out your lashes easily… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆
Estee Lauder Illusionist Mascara

“Estee Lauder Illusionist Mascara gave me a raccoon...”

Written on: 31/05/2007 by jacqueline372 (1 review written)

Estee Lauder Illusionist Mascara gave me a raccoon eyes. I only used it twice, and then I threw it away… Read Full Review

Estee Lauder Illusionist Mascara

“I've heard great things about Estee Lauder...”

Written on: 12/06/2005 by JenniferA (1 review written)

I've heard great things about Estee Lauder Illusionist Mascara from magazines so I decided to try the waterproof version before my wedding in July.
It does leave my lashes looking longer and it doesnt clump at all, however after wearing it all day at work it started to smudge and leave black marks under my eyes.
Its ok but not as good as my clarins mascara and I wouldnt buy it again… Read Full Review